Can I have my shit back?

Listen....

If you guys don't already know my name is Trinity and I'm tall yadayadayada I'll introduce myself later but I need to get something off of my chest.

Can we give POC their stuff back? Can I get my shit back? Like if you don't really care about the injustices against people of color then please hop off our shit. Always want to take stuff from us. No boo, my hairstyles, my skin, my body, isn't a fucking costume. Take that shit off!

I don't give a fuck if you think dreads would look cute in your hair, if you are not black I don't want to see any string shit in your head AKA your "dreads". The things we fucking create is a product of your racism you assholes. Your hair is already considered beautiful that's why we resort to our natural hairstyles to be content about ourselves.

Our natural hair is mimicked because "it looks pretty" in your white hair but no one wants to fucking hire Black people for jobs with dreads because it's "unprofessional"!!! But that's another rant....

Like I was saying, we can't have shit that's ours! Like the #FlexinMyComplexion on Twitter was for Women of COLOR who are ridiculed about their skin. They are finally taking pride in something society rejects them for and what do white people do? They use the hashtag anyways because they fucking think everything is fucking for them. This shit is not yours and I will gladly tell you your place! This was a space we created for ourselves and once again...its fucking whitewashed and the original purpose is ruined.

Why tf don't you want us to have our own shit? Like we're obviously not post-racial society who is beyond racism. No one wants to acknowledge racism and they think that makes them someone who isn't racist. But that is worst possible thing you can fucking do. Sweeping shit under a rug makes a bigger mess! There's only so much time you have to hide and pretend like racism doesn't fucking exist but that's another rant...

Why does #BlackLivesMatter bother you? They create #AllLivesMatter to ignore that police brutality against black people is real. This is a fucking issue. Meanwhile when a white kid was killed by a police officer where tf was the #AllLivesMatter crew? They were silent. And when black people are mistreated by police? Silent once again. The funniest shit was that "black twitter" had more shit to say about the white guy getting killed by the cop then anyone else. So #AllLivesMatter crew, you want to claim you support all lives but don't do shit when anything actually happens? Okay, so All Lives Matter is just a convenient way to silence black people? That's what I thought.

Anyways... @ white people this rant was about you. Hop off my shit! Stop taking shit that isn't about you! Stop! We create our own shit because you have your own shit and we don't so back the fuck up. Listen to TØP and stay in your lane boy!