Dear Big Accounts

You aren't shit, just because you have a large following does not mean you are superior to everyone else. Can I ask a question to the entire Wattpad community? Why do we give the least deserving accounts all of this attention for their unoriginal bullshit.

Can I just say...... some of you big accounts are awful at writing. Like, I'm not a pro myself but seriously wtf. You get over 100k reads for total bullshit. Like, your chapters can literally be a fucking sentence and you think you can pass that off as "a letter" and then describe your book as a "series of letters sent to ___" like no bitch get the fuck out of here with your lazy ass. That type of shit is rewarded too much. I mean attempt to fucking write something instead of fucking around. Some writers I know (-airtight elementaries daddy-ash 5sos_fetus_fringe -crybby -sadlands ) are underrated and way more talented than you.

Second off, what's with the recycled ideas? Bitch, if I read one more fic about a "different kind of girl" who is cis, straight, and white, who loves Nirvana and ripped jeans I will tear my hair straight from my scalp. Oh my fuck, be original!

Also, stop taking advantage of people who actually believe you're nice. They look up to you and your writing, stop treating them like fucking dirt. Interact with them every once in a while and talk to them like they're fucking human beings.

But anyways, I don't think any large accounts will see this because they're uppity as hell but I had to get this off my chest goodnight/good morning/good afternoon/ good evening and peace out!