white boys

I'm sorry but I don't really fuck with white boys anymore. I mean, interracial relationships are cool, good for you and everything but...white boys...nah fam I'm good without that in my life. If you're not Michael Clifford please don't hit me up because there's already undercooked chicken in the freezer so I don't need you.

Okay first off, white boys are dangerous and a problem demographic. White males commit the most acts of terrorism and mass genocide. They're also more likely to rape you?? And steal from you?? And do/sell drugs??

I don't know guys, they sound pretty suspicious and criminal-like. I don't know if they're carrying a weapon or what they can do to me. I don't want to involve myself with those kind of people. White men are thugs and I don't tolerate that behavior at all. That's why whenever I see a white guy, I make sure to keep my purse close to me and cross the sidewalk if they're on the same street coming toward me. I can't help but to fear for my life whenever I see them. (My white person impression is so skilled, I can't)

And that whole white male rage and entitlement complex...nah I'm good.

Second off, white boys fetishize the fuck out of women of color and see them as kinks and less like people. It's disgusting and makes me uncomfortable. It's displaying us as exotic, when we aren't, we are humans. (Which is why the whole "there's only one race and that's the human race" thing bothers me because as lovely as us all being human sounds, we aren't treated as such, this being a perfect example) 'Exotic' is an explicit term that you're using to describe me, as if I'm an unknown creature.

+ I'm still not over the fact that their hair gets greasy??? I don't understand?? Like, you have the nerve to run your dirty ass fingers in my hair but you legit produce grease. What?? Like no?? Why the fuck is oil coming from your hair? Where do they do that shit at? Bitch what the fuck is that. Get that shit checked out, that's weird. The nerve of these motherfuckers, I swear...