Frank pt. 2

You thought it was over.

Nigga, where's my music? I'm scrolling through tumblr and I find a picture of your ass looking at a damn pen?? Um?? You better have been writing a song with that fucking pen or some shit. Frank motherfucking Saliva has me fucked up. I hope some good ass song lyrics came out of that pen.

It's gotten to the point where I see other people on the bus who look like you and I just want to punch them in the face, just for resembling you. What the fuck do I look like waiting for you to come through for how many years?? How many chances did I give to you?? Hm??!?!?! I'm done playing games with your ass. I'm done.

Frank FindingNemo, so you're going to say you're dropping a new album in July right? And then you release old ass mixtapes? And then you're posing with pens and shit and playing chess on my tumblr dash? And now it's fucking N O V E M B E R? And you expect me to have patience with you? No you lost your chance

Did I not warn you in August? I was mad at you but I still had hope you'd do what the fuck I asked you to do. I was like "Maybe he was like absent that one day in preschool where all of his classmates learned what the months were and he mixed up July with something else, I'm sure he'll come through with the album soon," You really had me believing your lies. You really had me hanging on that slight chance of hope.

This man fucking lied to me. Drake is just blessing the children, dropping albums left and right. Fucking tracks all over the fucking place, learn something from him Frank. I don't want to see your ass on tumblr again. I told you this before and you didn't listen, I saw you taking pictures in front of fish tanks and shit, stop fucking around. Drake doesn't treat me like this.

Let me catch you in the streets of New York, I swear to you, everybody will be talking about the day Frank Aquafina got his assed whooped by a fourteen year old girl. I'm young but you can catch these hands and while my fist is in your mouth, tell me how my nail polish tastes. I don't play any games at this point. I will meet you if you want to settle this shit. Don't be surprised when you see me and I'm in sweats with my sleeves rolled up because I'm ready to fight and I've been ready since the July shit. I've been ready since I saw your ass sitting down and playing chess on my tumblr dash. I've been ready since August so what's up? Frank Shower what the fuck is good? Hit me up and I will not hesitate to fucking fight you.

Listen, Frank Goldfishbowl, there is a reason I'm pushing you to drop this fucking album, alright? It's because in this specific year, we need you to save us with your voice. We need you to come back on bitches and fuck up everything with this album. Bitches are out here losing their minds and going insane.

Everyone is hopping on Ed Sheeran's dick like he's special and shit. And they want to go the fuck overboard and praise the fuck out of Adele and see it as a way to bash black artists, like getting their greasy ass fingers on their keyboards and hop on Twitter and say shit like "BEYONCÉ WHO? BEYONCÉ WHO? ADELE IS QUEEN!!" Bitch, I know you know damn well that Bey can sing circles around any fucking song she wanted to bitch, don't start. Adele is just coming back from hiatus and you're already dick riding her because she's white and has a "soulful" sound??? But who says that Bey is somehow less talented than Adele all of a sudden, because you weren't saying shit when Bey's album sold the fuck out in minutes and broke soooo many records without any type of advertisement for her shit. When was she ever irrelevant tho?? When.Was.She.Not.Fucking.Flaunting.On.Hoes?? I'm so confused?? Where are your receipts?? Where is your evidence?? I'm so confused, just show me the carfax.

Frank, without you, people say dumb shit like that. Stop playing games. Get your little Seasalt ass in the recording studio and produce something. This is the last time I want to have to ask you to get your shit together. Wake the fuck up from your dream of living in July world and wake the fuck up, right fucking now.