Chapter 30

I woke up in my underwear wrapped in a warmth. It was now 11:37pm. His small breathing tickled the base of my neck. I could still feel his lips on my skin as I clawed at his back and gripped his soft hair in my free hand. My back arched as his mouth came in contact with various spots all over my body. The way he slowly and painfully peeled off the top lairs of my clothing. Replacing them with his lips soon after. "I've wanted you for too long. Now I'm gonna make this last" His deep and raspy voice whispered seductively into my ear before he sucked at the skin behind it. My skin was still hot from earlier in the day. He brought me into my room and sat me on his lap as he sat on the edge of the bed. Our kisses grew and the clothing flew from our bodies. All that was left was our underwear. I rolled over to face him recollecting the day's previous events. My eyes naturally landed on him as he slept. He reminded me of a bear. He was hairy, warm,soft and had a natural comforting look. But he could harm you if he needed to. His long eye lashes fluttered open as he met my eye contact. "Hey" He said yawning slightly. His grip around my tighted as his hand slid towards my backside. He looked down at me with a special glow in his eyes. "Hi" I whispered returning his gaze. Suddenly he sighed and his positive emotion dropped. My smile lowered in response. "What's -" "Renee, this isn't right. We shouldn't have done more than kiss. Kissing wasn't a good idea either. Don't get me wrong, I want you so much. I want you to be mine so bad. It's just-" He started to go quiet. I rolled my eyes and sat up "After all that you're still hesitant. You still don't know what you want or if you want me or not. But it's alright I didn't expect an actual relationship from this." I started to rise from the bed but he stopped me. "Look, It's not that, it's just, the Jacks. I promised them I wouldn't lead you on. And I want to keep my promise. " His eyes pleaded for forgiveness. "So you were leading me on this whole time?" Before he could respond I snapped "Then we should do just that and respect their wishes." I ripped my arm from him and put on my clothes that were laying on the floor. " I'll see you tomorrow Jake. You know where the door is." I walked out the room without looking at him. All of the time I wasted on him, all the fantisies and most importantly all the feelings I felt towards him. Gone just like him.