Play with me

I can't believe he spanked me lastnight!? Like seriously on some kinky shit legit spanking. I was totally turned on, thinking about it now has me feeling some type of way.

I just want to wrap my hands around his neck and strangle him for messing with my hormones. I've been doing good these 20 years of my life.

Still a virgin but with my mate around it's extremely tempting to fuck him. I mean I will... When I feel like he's become an obedient mate.

Daydreaming about him sitting at this round table with our allies HE walks through the door.

Ugh please, take me now.

Danny chuckles poking me in the side. "Why'd you do that?" I hiss.

"Stop drooling over him." He teases.

I roll my eyes about to give a smartass remark when he takes the seat next to me. I nod at him quickly before turning my attention back to Daniel.

"Ooh Elle don't tell me you're still butt hurt about lastnight?" J. cooes placing his hand on my thigh.

His words have a double meaning that I don't appreciate so I scoot my chair away from him ignoring the fact he's even here.

He leans into me pressing his lips to the side of my neck,"I'm taking you out tonight, be ready by 8:30." Kissing my shoulder I shiver leaning away.

He chuckles grabbing a hold of my chair yanking it right next to him putting his hand in my lap again.

Don't bite his hand off Elle, don't do it dammit. Let him have his moment.

Daniel begins this meeting, the second meeting over the course of two days might I add. I hate meetings!

Yesterdays meeting was financing although me and J missed it do to his escapades.

This meeting is for an induction of his pack joining with ours in alliance.

J rubs small circles on my in thigh sliding his hand up and down. I squirm in my seat trying to keep his hand still.

"Stop." I warn. He smirks down at me shrugging,"Have no idea what you're talking about."

Nodding I take his hand in mine intertwining our fingers, "J." I warn.

He snickers before unraveling his hand going back to the calculated rubbing of my inner thigh.

Clamping my legs closed his hand is trapped right by my kitty. If reached a fingerup just to brush it, God I'd lose it.

Right on cue his long finger tickles my kitty. I squirm and shift in my seat biting my lip, "I will break that fucking finger if it doesn't move."

He smiles sheepishly swiping my opening again making me jerk in my seat. "Elle you alright?" Daniel asks looking concerned.

"Y-yes I'm fine." I say shakily holding my head in my hands.

I'm so freaking turned on right now if I don't get out of here right now, all these Alphas ate going to be watching a porno.

"It's just really hot in here."

Daniel frowns waving for me to leave, "Alpha J we do need you to stay, but Elle looks pretty off so you can take her back to her room.

"With pleasure." His sneaky smile makes my heart race. He reaches a hand out to me which I smack away.

"I'm fine okay, I'm staying for this meeting." I pout sitting up straighter.

Danny nods his head continuing. J slumps down in his chair returning his hand to my thigh. "J." I grit holding his hand again.

"Don't worry Elle. I was going to behave, for now. Later though...you might want to prepare yourself." He whispers grinning.

Oh no mate YOU might want to prepare YOURSELF.

Outside of J touching me up the meeting was pretty neat. Not too often do we discuss the in and outs of inductions. Not alot of packs up and move to the Eastcoast.

Sitting in my room I grab my guitar strumming away, singing my heart out. Music is my outlet, it's my freedom.

Every Were has a way of escaping. Most find it in running, but I don't have that because I'm guarded by every fucking warrior here.

So I go for the next best thing. Music.

I shut my eyes letting my fingers work the strings. Singing Sweater Weather at the top of my lungs.

My escape.

When I'm done performing a gentle hand clap scares me out of my trance.

"Ugh go away." I grumble placing my guitar down.

J walks all the way in my room looking around. "You have a beautiful voice baby."

"Thanks."

"Did you forget?"

"What?"

He frowns scrunching his face in the most adorable way, "Elle I'm taking you out, it's 8:30."

"Oh, slipped my mind I guess." I shrug hopping off my bed. Sauntering over to my closet I undress staring at the clothes.

"Elle." He breathes huskily. "You're not helping me be good right now."

I shrug unclasping my bra letting it fall. "You better learn to control yourself Alpha J." I tease stepping into a romper.

"I'm trying." He growls

I bite my lip walking over wrapping my arms around his neck.

I kiss his neck nipping it playfully. He groans hoisting me up to wrap my legs around his waist.

"Elle if you keep this up we won't go anywhere."

"So." I breathe continuing my assault on him.

"Elle."

Taking his bottom lip between my teeth I lean back pulling his lip with me. He hisses in pain gripping me tighter.

"Fuck." He moans as I let go.

When I realize he's really getting into this and proceeds to caress the skin of my thighs, I stop hopping out of his arms.

He looks taken back glaring at me with a hard on. "You're kidding right?"

I shake my head no smiling innocently,"Still on for dinner right? Alpha J?"

He smirks pressing his member to my front. "I can think of a couple things I could eat right now."

Relax Elle he's just toying with you the same way you did.

"I could actually go for something, pink and wet. It's a rare flower found on my mate. I played with it earlier but now I'd like a taste."

That heated feeling returns as I try to keep myself under control. I'd want nothing more than for him to drink the nectar of this flower just not yet.

"Is that so?" Smoothing my hand down the jean covered length of his member he growls bearing his teeth.

I snatch my hand away quickly heading towards the door. "You coming?"

He chuckles, "Just about."