No One Night Stand

Why ever did I agree to go out with J? What possessed me to say yes? Did I actually say yes I mean technically I didn't.

His warm hand stays firm on my lower back as he ushers me into the club.

The club? Really?

"I'm sure you're wondering why I brought you here."

I narrow my eyes at him, "Don't tell me that secretly you're a cage dancer?"

He barks a laugh taking a seat in the V.I.P section pulling me on his lap.

"Your personal dancer sure; I bought this club. It's pretty much why I moved out here. Better revenue than Colorado."

So he's from Colorado...interesting.

"That's the only reason you moved here? No crazy exes ran you out of town. No tragic story? Deranged parents?"

He chortles resting his chin on my shoulder, "I have a few crazy exes but they've never run me out of anywhere."

A waiter walks by with a tray of drinks that I take from him smiling cheekily. He winks at me earning a growl from J.

"So you're just going to flirt with him right in front of me?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I say taking a shot of mamajuana.

Yummy.

He clicks his teeth pushing me off his lap so I fall to the cushion beside him.

"Hey! That was rude." I giggle smoothing my hand over his face. "Look at me."

He huffs glaring at me with obsidian colored eyes. I smirk kissing his cheek,"I flirt but I don't touch."

"Don't you ever fucking touch." He spits.

"Of course not J." I coo standing grabbing his hand leading us to the dance floor.

We got lost in the music with an ocean of people all around. Our bodies grind against eachother intertwined in our dancing.

I don't know how long we danced for or how many drinks I guzzled but by the end I'm sweaty and so is he. I laugh when he dips me rubbing a hand up my torso.

"Careful. Don't start something you can't finish." I tease. He lifts me up nipping my jaw. "I always finish, on top."

"Sorry but I'm top dog as far as that goes." I chuckle. He shakes his head guiding me off the dance floor.

"It's almost 2 a.m. let's grab something to eat." He walks us out of the club, me kind of stumbling beside him.

I might've had a little too much to drink.

When we get in the car to leave Big Sean blasts on the radio. "I love the song." I say grinding in my seat.

J looks over at me shaking his head as I rap along to the song. "You're a little gangster I see."

"Shh." I hold my hand to his mouth. His tongue slides between my fingers in the most seductive way.

"Eew." Snatching my hand down he chuckles licking his lips. "You're nasty."

"Aw baby you have no idea."

I'm sure I'll find out.

"I think I'm gonna puke."

He frowns, "It wasn't that gross."

"No no asshole I-" Before I can finish the sentence vomit spews all over me. "Uuugh." I groan laying my head against the dashboard.

"Shit Elle. No lean your head out the window, get some air."

"I'm not a fucking puppy I don't want to lean my head out." I snap.

"Did we not already talk about fowl language?"

"J I don't fucking care right now." I say shakily feeling round two coming on.

"We'll have a review later right now I'm taking you back to my place."

"J no take me home."

"We are going home."

"No MY home."

"No way so I can hear that pup blame me for your poor liquor decisions? Fuck no."

I pout in my seat too drunk to really put up a fight. "J." I groan.

"J." Crossing my arms poking my lip out I hear him chuckle.

"What is it baby?"

"No never mind I don't want to talk to you."

"That's fine Elle, we're home anyway." Getting out of the car he helps me out of the passengers side.

Placing me down once we reach the front door I tip forward almost falling over the threshold when he unlocks it.

"Let's get you all cleaned up." He carries me up a flight of steps until we enter a master bedroom.

Every thing is black and gold and luxurious for a man's room. Very heterosexual.

"No way you designed this room." I scoff. He sets me down on the edge if the sink in his personal bathroom.

"Yep. All me, I drew it up, built it, and furnished it." He takes a towel wetting it with warm water dabbing at my face.

"It's really beautiful."

He grins, "Thanks."

"I'd kiss you if I didn't smell like vomit right now. You're fucking sexy."

Oh my God I didn't have to be so blunt!

"I uh I didn't mean for that-"

He chortles, "I'll have to punish you for the cursing but I appreciate the compliment. You're breathtaking baby."

I smile at him leaning forward and puking all over the floor. "I'm disgusting." I cough.

J strips me out of my clothes helping me into the shower. "Come in with me."

"I don't have a choice, I don't want you passing out in there." He grumbles removing his clothes standing behind me.

"Don't try anything slick just because I'm drunk." I grumble pressing my back to his front.

"Then you might want to stand up straight." He grits out.

Oh ha! Yeah that might help.

He bathes me without incident carrying me back into his room. Leaving me standing in the middle of his room shivering he goes to the closet.

"I don't have lady panties, sorry. I have some of mine though." Tossing a pair of black boxers at me they land at my feet.

Teeth chattering I struggle to get the damned things on without falling over. "Screw it I'm going commando."

"Elle as much as I'd love for you to do that I sleep naked so one of us has to wear something." He helps me into one of his t-shirts.

"Thank you." I grumble still embarrassed about puking my life away. Just gross.

We climb into his bed and I have to build a perimeter of pillows to keep us separated.

"Babygirl, what are you doing?"

I shrug,"No late night stands sir. Stay your ass over there."

He chuckles lightly rolling over so I get a full view of his perky butt.

Chill Elle. The lord is testing you, that's all.

"I won't touch you Elle. Can you keep your hands to yourself?"

"Yes." I scoff tucking myself further into the covers.

If my head wasn't swimming right now, this wouldn't be possible.