Induction(End)

It was finally fucking here, the induction that's been in motion for months but never came into fruition.

The whole issue between Jayden and I feels so long ago. I guess technically it was a long time ago, about a month.

We've gone over and reviewed everything there was to do for Inductions at least a hundred times; now it was really happening.

People are everywhere prepping and decorating for this evenings events. Maids are buzzing around my room putting the finishing touches on my dress, while others are doing my make up and attempting to straighten my hair.

This curly mess, good luck.

Jayden knocks on the door before entering looking absolutely handsome.

So jealous right now. "How the hell are you already to go and I'm sitting here trying to scrape my life together?"

He shrugs smiling devilishly, "I'm a guy we're low maintenance baby girl."

"Mhm.. Are you ready?"

"Elle I've been ready, are you?"

Why the hell wouldn't I be?

"I'm not getting inducted. There's no pressure on me." I shoot back squinting at him.

He fiddles with something in his pocket nervously blowing me a kiss, "I love you Elle..."

Jayden leaves without another word while I'm running through everything that's supposed to happen. Hoping I don't screw up.

Dammit J I was fine until you walked in here with that cryptic shit.

The rest of the time I spend getting ready becomes absolutely nerve racking.

All because he had to walk his sexy ass in here and ask me shit. Making me question something I know like the back of my hand.

It was time my pack lit their candles hushed murmurs echoed through the grande ballroom as everyone waited for the Induction to begin.

Danny and I stood on the left side of the stage holding our candles. I scanned the room admiring the beauty of everyone dressed in their white attire trimmed with gold.

The decor was just breathtaking. Gold painted rose petals covered the ground. Standing out against the black marble floor.

The crowd falls silent as Jayden and his pack enter carrying unlit candles. They file in to the right side of the ballroom stoicly.

J gracefully ascends the steps winking at me. "Fuck you." I whisper with a smile.

"Later baby girl. Long and hard." Mouths back.

I duck my head trying to hide the blush playing across my cheeks.

Danny takes center stage holding up his hands so both parties quiet the whispers.

"Brothers and Sisters, we're here to join two of the strongest packs on the East Coast to date."

The crowd claps quieting down so Danny can continue. "Our white outfits symbolize the purity of our agreement, may we always remain true to our word. The gold signifies the wealth to be shared and gained, may we stay prosperous. The candles, may we light each others paths even in the darkest times."

My pack finds a person of Jayden's pack lighting their candle. I walk over to him lighting his candle.

We both walk to Danny where one large candle stands waiting to be lit. All together it goes up in flames solidifying our unity.

The crowd cheers hugging one another, you'd have that me and J had just gotten married the way the crowd embraces one another.

Daniel passes the microphone to J who grabs my hand grinning mischievously.

"What are you doing?" I whisper.

"Something I should've done a long time ago."

What does that even mean?

"Elle has been the biggest headache I've ever met." He begins making the crowd chuckle.

Way to make me feel loved.

"But I couldn't have asked for a better mate. She's smart, tough, beautiful, and God in bed-

"Jayden don't you dare." I scold covering his mouth.

"Ok ok." He chuckles. "No seriously everyone, Elle is everything I've ever wanted in a woman. I'm so blessed to have her as my mate." He drops to one knee making my heart leap to my throat.

"Elle will you do me the biggest honor of becoming my wife?" Pulling out the biggest diamond ring I've ever layer eyes on my mouth drops open.

How could I ever say no.

"Yes." I nod kissing him.

The crowd erupts into cheers and congratulations.

This is really happening right now.

J pulls me in for a hug spinning me around. "I love you." I whisper in his ear.

"I'll always love you baby girl."