Apology Accepted

A/N
Soo guys I started a new story because well I just had to get it out of my head so check it out it's called Running From Him just something a little less intense than this story. So check it out and tell me what you think!

It's a real shitty feeling when you hurt your mate's feelings. No matter how he shrugs it off, I can't let it go that I hurt him.

I feel weird knowing that even though I'm difficult he has still decided to stay by my side.

Taking handcuffs off of the nightstand I skip to his office knocking on the door.

"J."

He looks up from his phone call raising an eyebrow.

I smile mouthing a 'nothing' before plopping down in a chair swinging my feet.

I tuck the cuffs in my sweater sleeve hoping he is too distracted by the phone call to hear them.

"Listen I understand that but what I'm trying to tell you is it is possible to... Alright."

Tired of eavesdropping on his phone call I crawl on to his desk grabbing his tie so he has to lean in to me.

He gulps audibly shaking his head telling me to stop. I plant kisses all along his jawline daring him to pull away from me.

"Well look the offer is on the table."

I take his bottom lip between my teeth biting down hard. He hisses in pain but refuses to pull away.

"Uh huh, mhm."

I giggle quietly letting his lip go but continuing my assault on him.

"Jayden." I moan in his ear caressing the crotch of his dress pants.

"Uuugh um no no yeah we can do an even split I don't care. I mean I do but.."

He rises from the chair hard on and all trying to get away from me.

'Behave.' He mouths smiling.

"What?" I whisper back shrugging.

He sits back down and this time I plant myself on his lap so he can't run.

"Mhm so I was thinking we could change the lay out of the club you know, expand it."

He doesn't miss a beat of the conversation even though clearly I'm a distraction. Grinding slowly on him he bites his lip shaking his head.

"I'm sure we can make it wider." As he says that he spreads my legs more thrusting his self into my panty covered core.

I gasp at the sensation and right when I'm about to recover he does it again sending chills down my spine.

Looking satisfied with his self his fingers trickle down to my flower playing with it.

My breath hitches and I try to hop off of him but he growls and holds me in place. 'Don't even think about it.'

"I'm supposed to be teasing you, stop." I whimper involuntarily rocking to the rhythm of his hand.

He chuckles placing his phone down putting it on speaker. "Try not to be loud babygirl." He winks at me before pulling my panties down.

His fingers work expertly on my flower, I am damn near in tears trying to hold in my moans.

He doesn't let up even after my release; just slows his pace kissing my neck gingerly. "Good girl." He breathes pulling his hand away picking up the phone again.

"I think that's an excellent idea dad."

Dad!? We did that while his dad was on the phone!? Ohmygod he's going to think I'm a whore!