Finding Out

~The Morning After The Party~
Erza's POV
I woke up fortunately in my bed fully dressed. I'm so thankful that someone took me to my house and nothing happened.

~A week later~

I just woke up. Crime Sorciere left the day after the party. I've been feeling sick these past few days. Especially in the morning.

I've had to turn down missions because of this!

I've been sick for a week so I decided to go to Porlyusica's house to see what's wrong.

I never go to Wendy because I like to keep personal information private.

~At Porlyusica's~

"I've been sick and nauseous these past few days especially in the mornings. Do you think I am sick and if so with what?" I said to Porlyusica, making sure to get straight to the point not to make her mad.

"Your pregnant now get out of my house!" Porlyusica replied. "My eyes widened as I did as I was toldand left.

Walking back to my house, so many thoughts were going trough my mind.

I ended up at the guild hall. I stumbled inside as people stared at me.

Then realization hit me. I'm pregnant. I fell on the floor holding back tears that I couldn't stop from soon falling.

As soon as I fell and began to cry, I heard the voices of my guild mates call my name, "Erza!"

"What's wrong Erza?!" Gray said to me.

"Is everything ok?!" Lucy asked with much kindness in her voice.

"Nothing you should worry about." I said with a quivering voice, while wiping away the rest of my tears.

I then went up to the request board and picked a high paying job to find a book in a library, with no violence involved in it.

"I'll take this one Mira" I said as I showed Mira the job.

"What have you done with Erza?! Erza would never pick a job like this!" Mira replied.

" I can't- I mean don't want to take a job with violence." I replied.

"Ok" she said, staring at me like I was hiding something. Crap! She's on to me!

I ran out the door as fast as possible and went directly to the job. It was in Magnolia fortunately.

The job took me one full day to complete the job I took.

The library was huge, and I had to search through at least a hundred shelves to find the book I was looking for.

Once I got home, I climbed in bed and went to sleep.

Over the next couple weeks I took many high paying non violent jobs. After that I had enough money to last the next nine months if I used it wisely.

After those couple of weeks were over I was grown a bit at my stomach but with some armor adjustments I was able to make it unnoticeable.

I went to masters office to talk to master. Knock knock, I knocked on masters door.

"Who is there?" Master said.

"Erza" I replied.

"Come in child" he said as I walked in.

"I will be gone for awhile Master. Please tell everyone not to come after me. Tell the girls that live in Fairy Hills to only come in my room if they hear me screaming for them." I told Master.

"I'm confused. Where in the world will you be going for awhile and why exactly would you plan to leave?" Master asked.

" I don't know where I will be but not far. I did not wish to tell anyone why but since you asked I will tell you. I'm pregnant. I have no idea how, when, or why, but I am. I've decided to leave until after this baby is born." I told master.

Master had tears in his eyes. He gave me small nod as he mumbled "Another grandchild"

I walked out of the guild quietly saying goodbye so only I could hear. As I left I saw Master get on the stage to make my announcement.

Goodbye Fairy Tail. The next time I see you I won't be the same and you'll have one more, soon-to-be, member.