The First Night

Erza's POV

"Time to go to bed" I said to the twins.

I took them both to the nursery and put them in their beds.

Rose went directly to sleep once I put her in her crib.

Rei would not stop crying. I had to hold him for an hour before he would sleep!

We all finally got to sleep.

I expected each child to get up around once during the night and I would need to change their diaper, but no.

Rose got up around 3 and I changed her diaper and she went back to sleep. After that she slept through the rest of the night.

Rei woke up crying every few hours. He needed a couple diaper changes. He was hungry once. Most of the times he just randomly woke up!

Eventually the night was over me getting only a few hours of sleep.

I had to get up before the kids to get a shower. After I showered they woke up and I got them dressed.

I dressed myself in some yoga pants and a t-shirt.

I put some oatmeal on the stove and let it cook while I fed Rose and Rei.

Rose was simple. She drank her milk and then she sat patiently.

Rei drank at least three bottles of milk. After the first and second bottle he cried because there wasn't more.

This is gonna be a long week.

~At The Guild~

Natsu's POV

Crime Sorceier just dropped in to say hi.

"Where's Erza" Jallal asked.

"She's been gone for awhile. She'll be coming back in a 6 days" I told him.

Jallal's eyes went wide.

"Why hasn't she been here?" He said.

"No one knows" I told him.

"We will stay until her return." Jallal told his guild.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can't stop updating! Not updating is like leaving myself on a cliff hanger. Me no like cliff hangers:(