Trying To Hide Is Hard

Normal POV

~At the guild~

"Alright brats! Erza won't be here for awhile! She asked me to tell you not to go after her. Anyone who lives at Fairy Hills not to come to her unless she asks you for help." Master screamed to the guild.

"What's wrong with her Master?!" Gray screamed at him.

"Why does she have to leave?!" Natsu screamed also.

"It is her personal information and she would like to keep that private." Master replied.

Gray started to walk out the door followed by Natsu.

"She said not to go after her. We need to follow her wishes." Lucy said.

Natsu and Gray ignored Lucy and went to Fairy Hills to look for Erza.

"Why aren't you stopping them Master?" Lucy asked.

"It's no use." Master replied.

~At Fairy Hills~

Erza's POV

In my apartment I have my bedroom, kitchen, and bathroom.

The rest of my house is remodeled to hold all my armors.

I have this one room that is next to mine I use as a room for my weapons.

I plan on,in the next few months, moving all my weapons from there and making a high up shelf for them somewhere.

I'm also going to put all my armor in cases and try to make it use up less space.

Hopefully I won't have to get rid of any stuff to child proof my house.

*Knock knock*

I go to the door of my apartment and open it. There stands Natsu and Gray.

"Why are you leaving Erza!" Gray screamed at me.

"Chill! It's not like I'm leaving the guild! I'll be back in awhile!" I screamed back.

"Why are you hiding stuff from us! We are your friends aren't we?!" Gray screamed back.

I started crying. "If your here to make me feel bad then just leave. Since you are here I need your help." I replied with a scared tone in my voice.

"Chill out Gray. She clearly has a lot going on." Natsu said, "What do need help with?"

"Moving stuff." I told Natsu.

Gray walked away and left Fairy Hills.

"I can move the stuff for you" Natsu told me.

After awhile of moving stuff, I thanked him for helping me and he left.

Once he left I decided to go to bed because it was pretty late outside.

~In the morning~

I decided to go to the store to hire people to build the cases for my armor and weapons and move my armor and weapons in them.

After that they took off to my apartment to build the cases and start moving stuff.

Next I went clothes shopping and got clothes to last me for the next nine months of growing.

Then I went home to find that the people I hired to build the cases were done and everything was a bit safer.

Gray seemed super mad yesterday.

It was a little rude of me to leave without saying goodbye. I still won't say the reason though.

I put on my armor that was modified to hide my slightly bigger stomach and left my apartment to go to the guild.

~At the guild~

I walked in and people immediately started asking questions.

"I just came to say goodbye because I forgot to yesterday." I told them, "so bye."

Then I walked out the doors and went straight to Fairy Hills, so u could avoid being pummeled with questions.

Right as I got to my apartment in Fairy Hills I heard a knock on the door.

I opened it to see Bisca.

"Can I talk to you?" Bisca asked me.

"Sure" I replied.

She came in and we sat down on my bed.

"I know that your pregnant." Bisca told me.

"How?" I asked her.

"Your armor. No one else would relize it, but I have a keen eye and have been pregnant before." Bisca told me.

Tears rolled down my face. " I don't know how I got pregnant or who got me pregnant, but I am. I have no idea how to raise a child. I don't want to let the guild know. I'm confused. I'm nervous. I'm scared. I don't what to do or how I'm gonna pull it all off." I sobbed.

"It'll all be ok. I promise. I'll help you. Is there anything I can do for you?" Bisca asked trying to reassure me.

"When it gets close to time for this baby to be born can I stay at your house? I'll need your help getting to Porlyusica's." I asked Bisca.

"Sure" she said rubbing my back.

I'm glad I have someone like Bisca to count on.