Jallal is Captured

Erza's POV

My kids are now a month old.

Oh crap.

Lahar.

He just walked in the guild.

"We have recently caught Jallal Fernandes and the rest of Crime Sorciere. Jallal told me to give this letter to Erza Scarlet if possible." Lahar said while handing me the letter.

"For council reasons I must read this letter too." Lahar informed me.

I was crying when I was done reading the letter.

I gave the letter to Lahar and he read it out loud.

"Dear Erza, I'm sorry that I can't help you take care of the kids. I'm sorry that the kids must grow up without memories of their father. I'm sorry for what I've done. I've put you through so much pain and I have continued you to do so to this day. I never deserved you. I never deserved to be the father of your children or even your friend. I always loved you and I still do to this day. Goodbye my precious Erza Scarlet and to my sweet Rose and Rei. Daddy will always love them and make sure they know that. Love Jallal."

By now I was crying so hard ,I could cry a river.

"I would like to ask some questions concerning this letter Mrs Scarlet. Who are Rei and Rose?" Lahar asked me.

"Rei and Rose are my children." I told him.

"What do your children have to do with Jallal Fernandes?" Lahar asked.

I started crying harder so master answered for me.

"He was their father. It was because of an accident." Master told Lahar.

"I would like to go to court." I said standing up, wiping the tears from my eyes. "To free Jallal Fernandes!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How is Erza gonna free Jallal? Seriously tell me cause idk yet. I need ideas! I'm gonna try to do a Britney Spears reference too ConnorHaynes I'm gonna try to fit one in cause you asked me too.