The Father

Lucy's POV

Today is the day that Erza is returning! I'm exited to see her again.

I see Erza walk in the door wearing sweat pants and a t shirt. She is pushing a stroller with two seats, that holds two tiny babies.

Erza looks like she is about to fall asleep.

She sat down on a bar stool and asked Mira for some coffee and a piece of strawberry cake.

Everybody just stared at her, surprised to see two little babies with her.

"Erza! Fight me!" Natsu said completely forgetting about the babies.

"I'm not in the mood for your crap, Natsu!" Erza snapped at him.

Natsu jumped back hearing the tone of Erza's voice.

"Well you could of just said no." Natsu said in an annoyed voice.

"Please just shut up! You have no idea what I've been through this week! I've barely gotten any sleep! I've had to wake up several times every night to deal with my kids! AND they have just about cried my head off!" Erza screamed while storming out the door.

She is seriously stressed!

A few minutes after Erza left, Jallal walked in.

"Where's Erza?" Jallal asked.

"Natsu made her mad and she stormed off. No one even got the chance to ask her about her kids!" Mira told him.

Jallal then ran off, probably to find Erza.

Erza's POV

After I left the guild I went back to my apartment in Fairy Hills.

Rei and Rose then started crying cause they had a dirty diaper that I had to change.

Then I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I screamed.

"Hey. It's Jallal" Jallal said.

"Hi Jallal. Did you need something?" I asked while changing my kids diapers.

"I wanted to ask about your kids." Jallal said.

"Ok then. They're identical twins. The boys name is Rei and the girl is Rose. They are 1 week old. I don't know who the father is before you ask." I told him.

"I have something important you should know. I'm the father." Jallal said.

"What?! How are you the father?!" I asked Jallal surprised.

"The night of the party something happened and I woke up here, so I decided to cover up my tracks and only tell you what happened if I had to." Jallal explained.

"Oh. Well I need your help taking care of these two little kids. I slashed out at Natsu today because I'm a bit stressed and tired. Being a parent is hard." I explained.

"Ok, but I'm still on the run from the council so I won't be here to often." Jallal replied.

"Isn't there anything we can do? I need you here. Helping with the kids." I told him.

"I'll see. Meanwhile you get some sleep. I'll take care of the kids." Jallal said.

"Thanks" I said as I went to my bedroom and quickly fell asleep.

Jallal's POV

While Erza's sleeping, I decided to take the kids to the guilds to meet the all of Erza's guild mates.

I walked into the guild with Rose in the stroller and Rei in my arm.

"Alright everyone! If you have questions about these kids ask me now. Erza needs to get some rest right now." I told the guild.

"What are their names?"

"The girl is Rose and the boy is Rei."

"We're they adopted?"

"No"

"How old are they?"

"1 week old."

"Who's their father?"

My face was as red as Erza's hair as I said "Me"

"When did this happen" Lucy asked me.

"The night of the party when everyone got drunk. It was all an accident." I told her.

The rest of the day and next night was me taking care of the kids.

Erza finally got up! She was tired!

"I'm sorry Erza. I have to leave. I promise I'll try to come back as soon as possible." I said as I picked up my two kids. "Bye bye. Daddy's got to leave now."

I handed the two babies to Erza as I left.

I'll have to come back here more often.

Erza's POV

Jallal walked out of my apartment and closed the door as Rei and Rose started to cry.

I finally got them to stop crying. I might be able to make this whole thing work.