Chapter 5

"Jin!" You screamed, running to the source of his voice. V and Jimin reached him first, and they were crouched around him. Jin was on the ground, trembling. He was pointing at the door.
"There... There!" He cried, a shaking finger pointing at the glass doors. "It was right there!!"
"What was?!" J-Hope said, trying to pull down Jin's terrified hand. "What was there?"
"M-My nightmare from l-last night..." Jin stuttered, a tear suddenly falling from his cheek. "The... The Thing that I saw last night in my s-sleep..."
V sighed, relieved that it wasn't something completely horrifying. To him, anyway.
"(Y/N)...?" Jin whispered, looking up at you with teary, red eyes. "(Y/N)..."
You crouched down and took his hands in yours.
"Yes?" You asked very, very quiet.
"(Y/N)... You believe me, right?" He whispered, looking at you with bright eyes swimming with fresh tears. "It was right there..."
"Of course I do..." You said sweetly, gently helping him to his feet. V took his shoulders and led him back to the Studio. The guys followed; Jungkook stayed behind with you to help find the key.
"That was terrifying..." Jungkook said quietly, opening the drawers in the desk.
"I know." You said. "And to be honest, I really don't know if his nightmare was there. I just said that to make him feel sane."
"I know." He said, closing the top drawer. "That's really nice of you." He added, looking at you and smiling. You smiled back and looked on the pin board behind you.
On it were many things; papers, timetables, a few Bangtan Boys newspaper clippings and a BTS poster (that was signed to Cat), a small map and even a few photos. You looked closer and saw a few of the boys themselves... And a very interesting one. You unpinned one of the photos and looked at it closely.
It was Cat, standing next to Li.
They were smiling, arm in arm. They looked like best friends!
"Huh." You said, looking closer.
"What?" Jungkook asked. You showed him the photo.
"Oh yeah, that's Li and Cat." He said. "They're like, best friends. Really close. Have been for years."
You pinned the photo back, and saw that the key was on a hook under a newspaper clipping behind it.
"Found the key!" You said as Jungkook got off his hands and knees to look under the desk.
"Cool." He said, standing straight and stretching. "Let's get back to the..."
He stopped talking. You looked confused as his face went grey.
"What?" You asked, turning to face the direction he was staring.
He was staring at the doors.
The door, that was once clear, frosted glass, was now a blood red, oozing mess. A hand was on the window, gently banging.
Bump.
Bump.
Bump.
You looked at Jungkook. He looked back at you.
"What the actual fu..."
"Let's get out of here!" You said, grabbing Jungkook's hand and running back to the Studio.

~~~

"Guys! Guys!" You cried, running into the studio with blurred eyes. "Jin! You were right! There's a..."
You looked to see Jin in your sleeping bag, V and Rap Monster sitting beside him. Jimin was crying.
"What's..." Jungkook whispered, but V cut in.
"-Jin isn't well." He croaked, as Jimin rubbed his eyes.
"Seokjin..." Namjoon muttered, looking down at Jin's sleeping form. "Please be alright..."
"What's happening?" You asked quietly. V looked up at you.
"Jin's been having these... Weird, weird dreams these past few nights. He gets worried easily. And stressed easily. Then, when you came in the picture..." He sighed. "He just became more stressed. Trying to make a good first impression and all..."
You felt your eyes blur. Jin was lying on his side, his face with a look of sleeplessness that was indented into his closed eyes.
"There's somebody at the door." You whispered.
"What?" J-Hope said.
"There's somebody at the door." You said. "And they're bleeding."
"Why didn't you let them in?" V asked. You shook your head.
"Because..." You said quietly. "Why would I let in Jin's nightmare?"

~~~

"Got a weapon?"
You sighed and nodded. Rap Monster looked around at the four of you. You gripped your butchers knife tightly. Suga nodded and ringed his hands around the metal pole he had pried off a dining chair (to Jungkook's dismay). J-Hope had grabbed another chair leg. Rap Monster was gripping a carving knife tightly.
"Then..." He swallowed audibly. "Let's go see who's at the door, shall we?"
You nodded and led the group to the front desk. The power was on, and the lights made it all the more terrifying, as the blood red colour looked so much brighter.
The hand was still tapping and banging. Now, though, there was two.
"What... The.... Hell..." You heard J-Hope say.
Namjoon retched. You suddenly saw a face being pressed against the glass.
"What the..."
Bang!
The door was wide open. Torrential rainfall and winds came blasting into the room, spraying you with cold air and water.
"Shit!" Namjoon said, seeing spots of red soak his white shirt. "That's blood!" He yelled.
"Let's kill it!" Suga yelled in a frightened voice. "It's a..."
You looked at the Thing that was in the doorframe, being soaked by rain and blood.
The Thing was what appeared to be a monster. It was bleeding from, everywhere, and had an angry, bloody mouth. It's teeth were bared to the full extent, showing decrepit gums and small, bloodshot eyes.
"Monster." Suga finished.
"Yoongi." Namjoon said, looking at him. "We have to keep Jin safe. Make sure he doesn't see this."
J-Hope tightened his grip on his weapon and approached the being. It looked at him with small, red eyes.
"What are you?" He whispered, suddenly raising the pole over his head and dropping it suddenly onto the Thing, crushing it's skull and sending fragments in all directions.
"Damn it, that's disgusting." You said, making sure it was dead.
"I found it's weak point." J-Hope said. Suga gave a dry chuckle.
"Are there any more out there?" He asked. Namjoon went to the door and looked out.
"No." He said. "But now, we're completely exposed to another attack." He said, looking at the smashed lock. He shut the door, but couldn't lock it.
"Where did that even come from?" J-Hope asked, shaking. You shrugged and went to see how Jin was doing. You sighed and rubbed your eyes quickly to hide the small tears that had developed in the corners of your eyes.

~~~

"Jin?" You said quietly.
He was still asleep but was making moaning sounds. You saw Jungkook and Jimin in the kitchen, trying to find things to defend themselves with.
"Jin..." You whispered, sitting beside his sleeping form. "Are you awake?"
He didn't answer, but was shaking a little. You felt his forehead with your hand. He was cold. You sighed and blinked hard to keep the tears away.
"Shit!!" Namjoon bellowed, running into the Studio.
"They're coming in from all the windows!" He cried, looking at Jimin and Jungkook. "Quickly, help me barricade all of the windows!"
He looked at you with a softer expression.
"Please, take care of my brother."
You looked into his eyes and knew that Jin meant something to him; something so precious, his family- Bangtan.
"I will." You promised.
Namjoon bent down and kissed the top of your head, then left with the other two to block the windows. You could hear Suga yelling:
"On the right!"
You shook a little and looked at Jin's sleeping face. He must have passed out, you thought. He was so beautiful...

If we... Die... Today, I want all of these boys... Jimin, Suga, Rap Monster... J-Hope... I want every single one to know how much I love them.

"Where the hell is Taeyung?!" J-Hope cried, half anger and half terror. "Is he alright?!"
You felt your heart stop and your blood run cold. Where is Taeyung?
"I'll look." Jimin said. You heard him running to the other end of the building.
Namjoon was grunting like he was in a war; he swung the knife into the beast's stomach, and even more blood was spilled. J-Hope cried out in pain; he had been splinched by a stray knife.
"Yoongi!" Namjoon cried, pushing him out the way as a beast lunged toward him.
There were four monsters. Each one was being defeated. Namjoon slaughtered the first, Suga destroying the third and second, while J-Hope killed the last. They panted, exhausted.
You heard them talk.
"Is everyone alright?" Jungkook asked. The rest of them agreed.
"I can't find Taeyung anywhere!" Jimin's voice came from the hall. "Where is he?!"
Jungkook almost gave out a sob; J-Hope put an arm around him.
"It's alright." He said. "Let's board up this window and the door and get back to Jin and (Y/N)."
Jungkook sniffled and nodded.

You looked at Jin. He was stirring;
"Help..." He whispered, not opening his eyes. "There is a... Monster..."
"No there isn't." You muttered, grabbing his hands. "You're safe. I'm here to keep you safe."
He shivered.
"A monster is coming for me!" He cried, opening his eyes and bolting upright.
"Jin!" You cried, wrapping your arms around him. He was crying. You looked him in the eyes and used your thumb to wipe his tears away.
"I'm here now..." You whispered. "I've got you, baby."
He was still shaking, but seemed comforted. You felt him press his chest to yours, and he lay his head on your shoulder-  you slowly stroked his hair.
"Jin?"
Suga came into the room, followed by RapMon, J-Hope and Jungkook. Jimin was calling for Taeyung.
"We need to find V." You whispered, trying not to let Jin hear.
"Yes." J-Hope whispered back. He left the studio to join the search.
"Thanks for keeping Jin safe."
Namjoon looked at you with teary eyes. His white shirt was speckled with red blood and his face was too.
"I would keep all of you safe." You said quietly, Jin putting his hands on your waist. You held him at arms length; he was crying silently. Namjoon came to him and took him away from you.
"I'll take care of him now." He said, trying to snap Jin out of it. "Will you help find Taeyung?"
"Yeah." You said, thinking about V, Li and Cat, who were all missing.
"(Y/N), I'm sorry I didn't tell you before." Namjoon said. You sighed and nodded, joining the search of the Missing V.