Chapter 17

"What's going on?!" You said loudly as Namjoon dragged you off the bus and into a street you had never been. The street was dimly lit, even in the day, and you saw it was because of all the trees above you. The houses were small and petite; a little like the home you had shared with your parents before you moved, and before the accident.
"Where are we?" V whispered, Suga putting a hand on his shoulder and leading him forward. Rap Monster was silent as he led you closer to one of the houses- number 3.
"Guys, this is scary..." Jungkook said, cowering behind Jin, who didn't look all too brave either.  You swallowed and let Namjoon, Suga and Jimin lead. Jimin hadn't said a word and seemed the most frightened. Rap Monster approached the door, testing to see if it was unlocked.
"Wait, this is Drew's house?" You said, remembering what RapMon had said. He nodded and put a finger to his lips, indicating to be quiet as he entered the dark house.
You silently followed him down the hallway into the kitchen, where Drew was sitting at the table, his head in his hands. There was blood- You didn't speak as Jimin rushed to his side, reassuring him that everything was 'alright'. You heard something drop around the corner.
Behind you, you heard the door slam shut and lock. Suga spun around to look at the source of the noise and gasped, grabbing you and throwing you out the way of none other than Li, who had dark bags under her eyes and an evil smile on her lips.

~~~

"What are you doing here?"
Jungkook was frightened. Li could sense the tenseness in the air.
"Everybody, give me your phones, now." She said, pulling out a knife. She waved it carelessly, slyly advancing upon Drew, who looked terrified of her.
"P-Please..." He stammered, looking at you with crying eyes. "Give them to her..."
You pulled it out and dropped it on the floorboards. The other boys did so too; Li smiled at Jin.
"I see you're doing what I say, now?" She smirked. Suddenly, she ran to where you were standing and smashed every single phone; she jumped on them until they were tiny pieces.
"What are you doing?!" J-Hope said, looking at her incredulously. "What did you do to Drew?!"
She laughed a strange, high-pitch laugh.
"He helped you get to fame, and..."
She played with the blade of her knife, looking in its reflection.
"-and I can't let him do that." She whispered. Jimin was still with Drew.
"It's my job to get you boys to fame..."
She advanced at Jimin, he looked ready to fight her.
"... And what better way to get famous... Then to die?!"
She lunged at Jimin, who wrestled with her for a minute as RapMon and J-Hope rush forwards to help; Jungkook made a small whimpering sound and his behind Jin, who was stopped by you.
"Don't." You said, knowing Jungkook was frightened. "Stay with Jungkook..."
He nodded as you ran forwards; but the second you got there, Li had sliced through Jimin's arm. She smirked as he grimaced in pain. J-Hope yelled out and aimed a swing at Li; she dodged it and ran to Drew, holding a knife to his throat.
"Back away!" She screamed as Drew covered beneath her. She smiled at the look on Jimin's face- he tried to hold back tears. Suga bent next to him, trying to help.
You had only noticed just then the stench of blood penetrating the house.
"(Y/N)..." Li cooed, looking at you with dark eyes. "Come here..."
You were wary; the boys looked at you and almost tried to plead with their eyes for you to run away. You knew this was yours and her problem- you were the only one who could help sort this out. You stole a glance at Jimin; the first tear had fallen from his eye. You looked Li straight into her eyes with the most hate you had felt for a while.
I need to kill her. You thought. If she does anything more to Drew or Jimin, or anyone, I'll fight her to death. The boys don't deserve this... It's my fault... No, my problem...
"Oh (Y/N)..." Li said as you approached her. "You're such a beautiful girl..."
You stood face to face. She put her knife on the table slowly and approached you, using the back of her hand to stroke your cheek.
"The first day you came, I knew you'd be a hard one to get rid of." She whispered, making sure only you heard. "Why would you drag these boys into this..."
"Why can't you let it go, Li?" You asked. "Why are you doing this? It's not my fault..."
"It is your fault!" She screamed, making you jump. She grabbed the knife and threw you to the ground, pinning you down with her knees. Taeyung tried to help but Li swung her knife at him.
"Get away, now!" She screamed. "Leave me and (Y/N) to sort this out!"
She looked down at you and smiled. She slid the knife across your throat gently, giving you a papercut-like scratch. You grimaced, more out of anger than pain, and bared your teeth.
"Li... It's your fault for not letting go, when you do, I'll make sure you can get your old job back..."
"You have my job now, you bitch!" She cried, raising the knife with angry tears in her eyes. You braced yourself, but the impact never came.
Hoseok was standing there, behind Li. His hands were clutched over the knife, as if he had caught it from being impaled into you. His face was angry, and full of pain- his palms were clutched right around the blade.
"Oh my god!" You yelped, as some of Hoseok's blood dripped onto your legs. Li let go of the knife, a terrified look on her face. Hoseok dropped the knife, his hands cut to pieces. He stared Li right in the eye.
"Get out." He whispered. "Of my sight."
She scurried to Drew, who had just tried to stand with Jin's help. Jungkook and the rest were gathered with Jimin, who was clutching his arm in pain. Jin held onto Drew tightly as Li went to grab him. Jin yelled and pushed her away. She yelled something disgusting and pushed her way into the hallway, leaving you standing there shocked. J-Hope clutched his hands in pain as you rushed to him and tried to fix them somehow. You were trembling; what the hell was Li thinking?
She's gone mad. You thought. And it's all my fault...
Suddenly, she came back in.
She was holding a gun.
"Be a good girl, (Y/N)..." She said quietly as the house became silent. "And come with me for a second."

~~~

She held you at gunpoint and forced you to a bedroom. You suspected it to be a spare room as it was almost bare of clothing and the such. Li pushed you onto the bed and held the gun at you.
"Stay there until I get back." She said. You nodded and didn't move until she shut the door and you heard it 'click' locked. You cursed and didn't move; what was she doing?
You heard yelling in the kitchen- Drew was angry. Jin even raised his voice as you heard Jungkook, Jimin and J-Hope plead to stop. Suga and RapMon sounded angry as they threatened Li. She laughed and you heard her mention your name, to which the house became silent. She laughed and you heard a clattering sound, almost like metal hitting metal.
Suddenly, footsteps echoed down the hallway until they got to the room you were in.
The door unlocked, and V entered. He was holding something silver...
Handcuffs, they were handcuffs.
You suddenly became terrified as he entered the room and the door shut behind him, 'click'-ing locked.
"Taeyung..." You whispered, as he advanced towards you. "What are you..."
He came closer and sat on the bed, inching upwards towards you until he sat on you, fastening your hands to the bed frame with the handcuffs on.
"Speak to me..." You whispered, almost crying. "Please...?"
He merely looked at you with deep, sad eyes and shook his head. He got up and left you there, confused and alone. The door unlocked and he exited. You heard Li talking; she sounded smug.
"Your turn, Namjoon." You heard her say. He entered, the door locking behind him.
He had something in his hands; you didn't really know what it was until he came and sat next to you. It was a blindfold.
You blinked tears away quickly and looked at him.
"Please, don't..." You whispered.
"I have no choice..." He whispered back. "Jungkook refused; she's got him at gunpoint. She promised to let us live, as long as we..." He gulped, not being able to finish.
"What do I do?" You asked quietly. He shrugged and silently kissed your forehead.
"Do what she says." He said. "I promise I'll come back to rescue you."
You nodded, blinking tears away as he gently ran a thumb under your eye. He then slid the blindfold on you and got off the bed, leaving you in the dark. You swore you heard a sob as the door un-clicked and he exited.
"Na-Namjoon?" You stuttered, feeling more tears soak into the blindfold. He was gone. You heard yelling; you began to sob.
Jungkook, you idiot! Why couldn't you just...
"(Y/N)?"
It was Jin. You couldn't stop your face contorting in fear as you felt the bed dip down next to you. He sighed; you could feel him looking at you.
"Jin?" You whispered. He came closer, sitting right next to you. He put his hands on your cheeks and pulled your lips to his. He kissed you until you felt his lips contort in a sob. He pulled away and began to cry.
"Don't cry..." You whispered hoarsely. He sniffed.
"Do- Do you have something you need to..." You couldn't finish. His voice caught in his throat.
"Y- Yeah..."
You swallowed hard. "Do it, the sooner it's over with the sooner we can go home."
Jin sniffed again and leaned in close. You felt his warm, pleasant breath against your face. He gave a stifled noise and put something cold against your lips.

~~~

He gagged you.
You couldn't move, speak or see; you became scared. Jin tried to hush your sobs, but you couldn't stop your chest from thumping. He tried to console you but Li cried out from the hallway.
"Out, now, Seokjin." She said. He got up and left, leaving you alone.
Suddenly, the door clicked open and Li entered the room. You knew because you could hear her high heels clicking on the ground.
"(Y/N)."
You tried to stop your heart jumping but you just couldn't. She snickered and came to you, closer every second until she was right in front of your face.
"(Y/N)..." She cooed, stroking your cheek as you struggled against the handcuffs. She whispered into your ear.
"Jimin is in pain because of you, and Jungkook is going to be next..."
You tried to scream but you couldn't; it came out as a pathetic whimper. She snickered deeply.
"I'm going to kill them all." She whispered. "While you sit here and listen..."
You tried to break free of the chains that bound you, but you couldn't. She laughed and you heard the gun's safety 'click'.