thirty three

[Mark's POV]

I walk down the corridor, guilt rushing through my body. I shouldn't have walked out on Sean and left him, I knew I shouldn't, but I did and I was selfish. As soon as I reached the other boys they told me that I had to talk to Sean about this not them, because it was our mess to sort out and he needed to have his say. Which I agreed with, so I walked back to our hotel room.

I lightly knocked on the door before pushing it open sadly, my eyes landed on the little curled up ball on the bed, sobbing rather loudly. I dashed over to him and climbed onto the bed next to him, attempting to take his hand in mine, only to have it snatched away however.

"Sean, I am so so sorry for walking out on you. I didn't know what I was doing and I was so worked up, I just thought being away from you would help but I was wrong," I stammered, "God I was so wrong."

The little Irish man stayed silent before rolling over to face me, an overwhelming feeling of guilt and sorrow flew through me as I saw the puffiness and redness of his eyes. It was clear how much he had been crying and it was completely my fault,

"I hate that I walked out Sean," I croaked, placing my hand on his leg. Sean looked down at it before shoving me off and frowning and standing up,

"Mark, stop trying to make excuses. I know that I messed up and I know that you're mad at me for everything that has happened, you don't have to try and act all sweet and nice now, we both know what you really want." He hissed, beginning to walk around the room and pick up his belongings.

"What are you talking about? I'm not making excuses, I came back to talk to you and see what we can do about this mess."

"Mess? That's just more proof that I ruined this! I don't know what I was thinking, I can't make anything work and I've just turned this into one big mess. I understand though, ill go down to reception and book another room." He said as he slammed his case shut, I walked over shaking my head and grabbed his shoulders.

"Stop!" I demanded, "You've not messed this up, okay? We will sort this out, I promise. You don't need to get another room because we are perfectly fine, I'm still happy to call you my boyfriend and I hope you feel the same way." His head lowered a little,

"Of course I feel the same way, I just feel like I've let you down. Being outed this way wasn't exactly what we were going for." I shrugged and moved my hands to his,

"That doesn't matter now, what's done is done. We just need to address the situation in a different manner to tweeting or shouting, the best choice would be a video, if you're okay with that?" He nodded and we began to set the room up for us to record, closing the curtains and getting out the camera and tripod. I decided we'd film with our back to the curtains rather than the bed because we didn't really want comments about it being a double.

"Are you ready to do this angel?" I asked, taking a seat on one of the chairs that had been set up.

"I don't think I'll ever be ready," He laughed, coming and sitting down next to me.

"Listen, you don't even have to talk if you don't want to. I don't want you to do anything that you're not comfortable with, OK?" He nodded and I gave him a short kiss before turning the camera on.

"Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier and today I'm here with Jack, well Sean." He gave the camera a little wave.

"As most of you may know by now, there's been a picture floating around the internet that is in need of an explanation. So that's what we're here to do." I said, rubbing my hands together awkwardly.

"But before we do any of that explaining, I just want to say that if you're homophobic or have anything against people that aren't straight, click off the video right now because you aren't welcome here." Sean butted in, I gave him a quick smile before continuing.

"So you should all know by now that me and Jack are best friends and we have been for a while, we've recorded together and met up a few times, but this time is the most important for us. I'm not going to go into too much detail but we discovered not so long back that we had feelings for each other," I began, adjusting my hair as I spoke.

"We didnt know what to do about it because of time zones and long distance and stuff, but we decided that we would give it a shot to see if we could actually have a relationship despite those issues."

"We were planning on telling you guys by the way, don't ever think that we were just going to keep this a massive secret between us because you know that we try our best to be open and honest with you. We really do, but when it comes to private lives you have to think about what's best for you and what's best for the viewers. Us two coming out and saying that we are dating this early on in the relationship seemed like an unhealthy option for us, we didn't want to do it until it had been a while and we were comfortable." Sean explained,

"But we couldn't do that because somebody posted a picture of us on the internet and basically outed us, now yes we should have been careful but this person should have had respect for us and our privacy rather than plastering it around for the world to see. I'm not mad at him or her, I'm just disappointed at the lack of trust that is now there."

"Me too," Sean added.

"Enough rambling, basically this video has been made to say that yes we are dating, me and ol' Jackaboy here are a couple," I grinned, looking over at Sean who smiled back.

"But we don't want this to change or affect things. We are both going to remain separate youtubers on separate channels living in separate countries. If we ever collab it will just be like two friends recording together because that's what we are, we don't want comments to change or your attitudes towards us, unless you don't accept the relationship which is perfectly fine."

"We just want you guys to stay the same, yes you can support us and comment on septiplier becoming cannon, but don't let it take over. He's still Markiplier and I'm still Jacksepticeye, two different guys with two different lifestyles."

We rounded off the video and I had a quick watch through to see if any editing needed doing, thankfully it didn't and we posted it to both channels before looking down at the time.

"its pretty late, we should get some sleep, come on love." I said, pulling Sean up from his chair.

"I hope the response isn't too bad." He said as he stripped off,

"Me too, but it's the internet, you never know what will happen." He nodded and we climbed into bed, I opened my arms and Sean shuffled into them, smiling as I wrapped my arms around him.

"Goodnight Marky."

"Goodnight angel."