Twenty three~Leave his body

"A love so deep, is washing over me" -Sinking deep

• • •

I had ten minutes to get to the school gym, I've never driven so fast in my life and thank god all the traffic lights were green and there were no speed camera's. I made it to the gym with a minute to spare, I threw the door open and entered the chilly and dim gym, it was empty, Ella, Gabriel and Damien were no where to be seen.

"Somebody help me!"

Someone screamed. It was Ella's scream.

"Ella!" I called back, turning my heel to leave but the doors slammed and made a loud bang as they hit each other, they wouldn't re open and I felt a mental breakdown coming along.

"Ah you made it princess I'm so proud of you" the devil sang "My girl is so determined" he twirled a knife in his hands and began stalking his way to me.

"Where is she?" I asked boldly even though my knees would give in soon.

"If I tell you that will ruin the game wouldn't it? Don't worry she's fine. For now, she just has a bruised Ankle"

"You son of a bitch" I mumbled to him.

He came unbelievably close, to think he can touch me so gently just after he allowed his brother to kill Meg, after he killed Lucy, Nikki and Cassie "I love what I've done to you" he smirked and stroked my cheek.

Curse his touch, he made me feel weak, he made me feel merciless and I whimpered. I'm guessing that's what he wanted because he spoke again "I've taken your heart and blackened your soul, you are mine"

"No I'm not" I whispered. "Your not the person I fell in love with, this" I gestured around us "Isn't you, I know it's not. I know your still good-"

"Bullshit, I can't be good. Not after what my Goddamn father did to us" he snapped.

"I know what he did was absolutely horrendous-"

"No you don't, you don't understand" his temper was rising.

"Then help me understand what happened to you"

He smirked slightly "You really want to show you?"

I nodded

"I've even dying to kiss you all day" he breathed and slammed his lips upon mine without Mercy. It felt so warm and then it hurt, it burned, it felt like my lips were on fire and then I blacked out.

I opened my eyes to a house. In a bedroom, with a tall teenage boy beside a small child leaning against a bed which had a woman coughing in it.
That must be their mother and the child must be Damien and the Teenager must have been Gabriel.

"Mommy are you better yet?" The little boy asked in a Small voice. I laughed slightly at how tiny and cute Damien used to be and he still is in fact, they couldn't see me, believe me I waved my hand in front of Gabriel for a few seconds and he didn't move.

"N-no sweetheart" their mother told them sweetly. The light began to drain from her blue eyes and her face grew pale, I could tell she fought back the urge to tell them to wait outside so let them stay by her side.

"But I want to play hide and seek!" The youngest of the brothers beamed and hugged his teddy close to his chest. He must have inherited his father's black and dead eyes but some how he managed to make them shine, his brown unruly hair mimicked his mother's but the rest of him didn't, he must look more like his father.

"Damien she's dying" Spat Gabriel. I don't know how I knew but He grew up too fast, he was stoic and For a sixteen year old, his childhood was desolate. The age gap between the brothers was huge, He glared at his brother who bit his lip and scooted closer to the bed.