The party

Friday night: I called alli. "Hey al" "hey shay" "So Alli, there's a party and I think you, me Sammy and Nate should go." "Okay, I'll call the boys and we will see you at 8." "Okay, bye" "bye" so I got ready and curled my hair. I'm gonna look good for sam. 8 o'clock: I heard a knock on my door letting Sammy, Alli and Nate in my house. "Are you guys ready?" I asked and they all nodded. "Let's go" and we left to go to the party. We arrived at Maggie's house. Maggie, the popular mean girl of school. Me and Alli hated her but we wanted to party. At one point, I couldn't find sam so I went upstairs. I looked in one room and in there was sam. Making out with Maggie. "Hey sam" I said sarcastically while a few tears run down my face. He looked at me and started coming towards me, I pushed him away. "No sam" I ran downstairs and went to find Alli. I found her and hit her on the shoulder. "Alli, come by my house later being Nate if you want just please come by." I said then ran off to go back home. 10 o'clock at night: Alli and Nate were at my door so I let them in. I told Nate and Alli what happened and Nate hugged me and rubbed my back while I cried in his shoulder. " shay, we have to go. We will talk to you later" "okay, love you guys" "Love you too" after they left, I went up to my room and let my phone blow up with text and calls from sam. I was Gonna ignore him. So I fell asleep watching vampire diaries.