Part 16

2 months later: The babies are now 2 months old. Me and Sam are doing great. My birthday was last week so I'm officially 20 years old. I wish sam would propose soon, I'm ready to get married. But he's not and that's fine.

Sams P.O.V: I left nates and allis house cause I got done talking to them about my proposal idea. I was gonna propose to Shay. Alli was gonna take Shay shopping while me, Nate, Jack G and johnson set it all up at the house. 5:00pm: I heard Shay leaving the house. "Bye babe!" She yelled and kissed me then she was gone. I called all the boys and they came over. We put red rose pedals from the front door up the stairs and it stopped at the door way of our room, where I would be on the bed with roses, cause that's her favorite flower. Now let's get ready

Shays P.O.V: Me and Alli drove to the mall so we could go eat and get sim stuff at Victoria secret. I got 3 bras and 2 pairs of underwear and Alli got a bra and some perfume. At home: I walked into the house and saw rose pedals on the floor? I looked at Alli and she shrugged her shoulders. I followed the rose pedals and they stopped at mine and Sams room. "Babe? I said and walked into our room and turned ok the light. I looked all around and didn't see sam. He was here. I saw his car. I turned around to go back downstairs when I saw nate in a tuxedo, and johnson and gilinsky? Then sam came behind them. I was so confused at this point cause all the boys were in tuxedos and sam had flowers. He came to me and put the flowers down and grabbed my hand. He got on his knees and was still holding my hand. "Shay May Johnson, I love you with all my heart and our beautiful baby girls. Would you give me the honer to be my wife?" Sam said holding my hand and the ring. "Yes!" I screamed and he smiled and stood up and kissed me. Alli came up the stairs running and screaming"did you guys do it?!" Then I showed her my hand and she jumped up and down.

I am married to Sam Howard Wilkison.❤️