Chapter 8

4 years later: "no" "no" "no, this can't happen I said crying while looking at the positive pregnancy test in my hand. Sam must've heard me cause he knocked on the door of the bathroom. "Babe, is everything okay?" He asked and I got up and went to sam. I had the test behind my back. "Babe, what are you holding?" Sam asked looking at me. I gave him and test and let him read it. "So you're pregnant?" He asked "yeah" I said quietly crying. Sam kissed me. "Baby girl, we are gonna have a little baby!" He said smiling and touching my stomach. "So, you're not mad?" I asked him "of course not. I want a baby with you" he said and smiled then kissed me. "I love you babe" "love you too babygirl" by the way, 4 years have passed. Me and Alli are both 24. Alli and Nate are married now. It was a beautiful wedding. They are still happy and I'm glad. I went to mine and Sams room to get my phone then it started ringing. It was Johnson. Omg I have to tell him. I closed the door and sat on the bed. "Are your okay Shay?" Jack asked. "Yeah, but you're not gonna be when I tell you this." "What is it?" "I'm pregnant". "Shay are you really pregnant?" "Yes Jack, and it's Sams and we are going to the doctors tomorrow. "Me and jack are gonna come down there to see you guys. I miss you and Alli." "Okay. See you then. Love you." Love you too" I was gonna tell Alli. I went to her and Nate on the couch and sat down but them. "Alli, Nate, I'm pregnant." "I told you Nate!" Alli said yelling and standing up and pointing in his face and laughing." "What?" "Me and Alli thought you were pregnant. But we are really excited for you guys. Nate said explaing and hugging me. "Thanks guys. I'm gonna go lay down with sam. Night. "Night"

That went well.😊❤️😘