Anna Has A Secret

"Jack! Wait up!"

Jack Frost turns around to his named being called out. He really hoped it would Elsa, the girl he loved so much. It was her sister instead.

"Jack, thanks for waiting! I have something to tell you! It's really good," Anna says panting.

How long as she been chasing after me?

"Ok you can't say that I told you this, promise?"

"Alright Anna I promise. Now what is it I have to get to class."

"Elsa likes you," Anna blurts out.

It was like time had stopped. Everything just froze over. He nearly fell over and couldn't help but smiling like an idiot.

He gripped his staff hard to keep his balance. He looked at Anna with a huge smile that he couldn't suppress.

Anna's eyes widen, "You like Elsa too don't you?"

*Ring* *Ring*

"Stop," Jack said with irritation, "You made me late for class. Also how do you know if this is true?"

Jack turns to leave to walk to his classroom, walks a few steps and then looks back at Anna with a look of embarrassment.

"Look don't go spreading around what just happened here. And how do you know that Elsa really like me?"

Anna smiles and lightly punches Jack on the shoulder.

"So you do like her. I heard her say it to our cousin Repunzel," Anna says so happily. It looks like her face is gonna explode from happiness.

"Jack... Anna... What are you two doing out here? Don't you know the bell already rang?"

Both Anna and Jack turn around quickly to the voice.

"Elsa..." Jack says softly.