Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1

Kaena's POV

"Ouch my feeeeettt!"I kept on whining and told Naomi to hurry up.

Finally.. she popped from the next room with a first aid kit.

"Calm down omg!" Naomi sat down beside me and rubbed on ice on my ankle and bandage it carefully.

"You are staying home no work. Look how swollen it is"

"Ani. I've got to go." As I got up to pack my makekit, pain shoot through my leg and I fell back on the bed.

"This girl! Its useless trying to convince you." After a loud sigh she said, "Fine, go but come home on time and take a taxi." I nodded to Naomi. Naomi was my roommate and best friend. She is very caring but worry too much for me, just like my mother! I'm really lucky to to have her.

I packed my makeup kit slowly.I left our apartment to get a taxi nearby. I arrived at the place I was going to work my shift.. the concert hall in Seoul.

Wow This is the best concert hall I've seen. (☆ㅇ☆) I mentally slapped myself Hold yourself what if someone caught you drolling omg! Think about your non-existant reputation - My brain shouted. --'

I walked to the backstage while watching the crew setting up the lights and firework with amazement. I saw that the makeup room is empty so I though it might be a good chance to take a rest. I headed to take a sit on the waiting chair but then the door opened and an old friend came in.

"Daesung-oppa! Annyeong!" We greeted each other and I found out my clients tonight was big bang.

I already knew Deasung-oppa. I had been his stylist for his solo album but I've never met other bb members. I'm an unknown creature in this kpop world as Naomi describes me. I don't know any kpop stars nor band except for Bigbang and BTS. Naomi is a great fan of both, so I got contaminated and started listening to some of their music.

I started doing Daesung-oppa's mushroom hair. His makeup was partly done and we started talking.

"Yay! Its strange... why are you so quiet oppa" Usually he is really friendy and loud.

He shaked his head roughly.
"Yay dont move!"
"Oh sorry." Strange. Looks like it will be damn quite tonight. Lets try again.

"Oppa when will the other member arrived?"

"Top and Youngbae hyung will arrive shortly and Seungri will be late, as always!"

"And Kwon-sshi? Will he be absent today?"

Daesung oppa looked kind of surprised and confused. His expression was strange.

"You're kidding right? He's right behind you!" I look in the mirror and found someone sitting there in the back.

"Ahhh!"
Ahh A ghost with red hair! ...
.
.
One minute
Red hair!

Red hair= Kwon-sshi.

OMONA! As my brain finally started working I turned around to see the handsome face of the ghost. I was really surprised. When the hell did he come there. My heart was still pounding. He was staring at me like I was an insect inside a microscope.

Daesung noticed the awkwardness and broke the silence.

"Cuna you're still the same! Too focused. Anyways, Cuna this is Jiyong hyung, the leader of Big bang."

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo! Kaena imnida and sorry I hadn't seen you sitting there." I was kidda embarrassed now. How did I not notice him. His red hair was standing out the most. *palm face*