Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6
BEHIND

Jiyong's POV
I smile and got closer to her. So close that there were barely 5cm between us. And i-

- remove the belt from her seat. (Ha!)

I carried her in my arms to the doorstep and knocked. No one opened and no light inside were lit. Seem like no one here. Where are the keys?

I kneeled down still holding her. My hand reach the nearby flower pot and.. found it. So cliche.

I opened and turned the light on. I made my way to her room and laid her down. Removing her sandals, I watched her. This is so same, her pink nose and cheeks. Only one thing was different she was wearing shorts this time. Her long legs were standing out.
Oh they're so long and seems so soft. My right hand was reaching out to touch her thight. I got into my senses and stopped myself. I quicky pull up the blanket covering her entire body.

Am I going crazy?

I pinched her cheek quickly fearing that she would wake up, i lean away. But then someone held my hand. I looked and it was the sleeping beauty, Kaena. Looks like she has a bad dream. Her face was all wet as she was sweating. I held her hand and sat on a nearby chair. Her grip became tighter and I stoke her hand trying to calm her down. But then a name escaped from her mouth.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"JONGSUK"

Jongsuk? Is it the guy from before at the saloon? Who is he?

"...Don't leave me. I need you.. "
"Shssss Calm down. I won't leave."
She needs him? Maybe they are close? Maybe......she loved no loves him?

I left after Kaena calmed down and slept peacefully. I reached my apartment. I carried Seungri and Hyung all the way to our floor.

"Gosh... You two must stop eating. I'm already so skinny now I'm sure I lost at least 5 pound."

I 'threw' both if them on Seungri's bed. I sight and put my hand on my waist.

I should go and get some sleep now.

04:17 bye bye my beauty sleep. I laid down on my bed but i couldnt sleep. I woke up and sat on the chair of the balcony.

Done. I strangely want to know who is this Jongsuk and why is he after Kaena. I also need to know who she is.

Now that I remember, wasn't Seungri suppose to ask Kaena to go out with him? Maybe he did? Maybe she said yes?

------- 09:15 am
"Thank you hyung" Seungri said as he slip down the lemon juice I made for their hangover.

"So" I turned my back to seungri and pretended to be wiping the plates. I looked at him from the corner of my eyes.
"So what happened last night"
Seungri looked at me while rubbing his temple.

"Last night?"
"I mean between you and Kaena, did something happen?"
"Oh about that. Not really. I got an answer from her." He stated while playing with the glass of juice.