Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3
ENTRY

Kaena's POV
Some time had passed since Jong Suk had hung up. I was down on the ground hugging my knees. I was still shaking after hearing his voice. It is obvious that I won't meet him. But how did he find me. How did he find my workplace? What if he knows my address? My mind was filled with worry. Should I just go and meet him? No I can't, I won't be able to.

I slapped myself lightly and woke up to make some tea. Aish I'm worrying too much. I should relax a little. I really want to talk to someone now. I took a few slip of the hot green tea and though about whom I should call. Naomi is busy... Who should I call? Let it be. I gave up and wash my tea cup.

I returned to watching TV

*phone vibrates*
I froze up seeing someone calling from a private number. *gulp*
I slowing touch the Pick Up button and answered.
"Yeo-Yeoboseyo?"
"Kaena its Seungri!" I sigh making sure its not loud.
"Are you free now? Can you come to meet us?"
"Sure but is there something I can do?"
"Yeeesss. Just hurry up and come at the restaurant near the YG building."
"Wh-which restaurant?!" God he isn't talking about the restaurant in front my the parlour?
"The red one... The Spicy Noodle." Thank god.
"Okey Im coming." I hung up and changed my clothes. I wore a jean with a blue tee and pink scarf. I walk some minute and arrived at the restaurant. I walked in and found three person sitting at the back. Its sure they disguised themself but... How should I say it. Anyone can see they are really suspicious. I approached the three figures, and sat down beside one of them.

"Thank noona for coming so quick!" The person in front of me exclaimed and place the orders. There's only one person calling me noona, Seungri. It was surely him but who was he two other. *Thinking* Got it. By a simple glance, you can tell Top was beside Seungri. Hes so tall. But the person beside me was still unknown.

"So why did you call?"
"It's about the discussion we had last time. We talked about it to papa YG"
I processed the world he said.

"You did what! I thought you guys were joking. How can I do this?"

"We want only you to do it. You're peeerfect for it. Agree my sweet noona! Please!" Seungri started all his aeygo stugf.

"It will be fun do it" Top said cooly.

"If they are persisting much just agree, you have no other option." The person beside me finally speak coldly. Jiyong-sshi.

"You're OK with it?" I asked Jiyong-shi, turning my whole attention to him.

"Yes I'm I" I was slightly surprise hearing his answer. He was always so cold to me. I far I as remember he didn't thank me even look at me even once. And now hesss agreeing?