Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5
DO I?

Jiyong's POV
"Give me tooooo 0~0" I made a cute face hoping to catch Kaena's attention. She looked at me and smiled. She extended her left hand to offer me her cookie box.

I grabbed the box entire and pick up a cooking and took a bite.

"Hummm Its good!" She snatched the box and distribute it to everyone. Wait. Everyone got three cookie. "Kaena please give me some more."

She shook her head. "Jiyong will get no more." The other were having fun eating and I was pouting. I want too. The taste of chocolate is so irresistible.
I guess it the price to pay for teasing her.

--------
"So let's get to work Guys, Hyung go in." We were in the studio recording our song. There was six of us in, Bigbang and Kaena. Everyone wanted her to come here. It was not safe to show our unreleased song to anyone, but Kaena was an exception. We've working together for now one month and she could be trusted.

*TOP singing If you first verse*
I looked Behind me. Kaena, Seungri and Dae were sitting on the same sofa leaving Tae and me alone. Kaena was moving her head to the music while the recording continued.

*Seungri recording*
"TOP oppa, its really strange hearing you sing but it was great!"

Hyung seemed embarrassed. It was true. Singing for us rapper was quite embarrassing. There is the pride we have as a rapper. But I was used to singing.

"Doesn't Seungri oppa sing very well." She remarked. Like if Seungri heard, a smile formed on his lips. Isnt the room soundproof?

My turn. I'll blow her up with my voice. I enter the recording room and approached near the mike.

"If you If you~..."
I watch through the glass. Huh when did they arrived. Two new figures were out there; V and Jin from Bts.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked while putting the headset down.
"Annyeohaseyo! We had come to meet you. Jungkookie asked us to give you this." V handed me a big panda stuffed toy. Ahh this boy!

"Hyung that was really great. Your voice was so good." Jin said.
"Jiyong, the singing was good but it seemed empty, with no feeling." Kaena said. I looked at the other member and everyone nodded one by one.

"Then why don't you try it. You think is easy to sing" I asked jokingly.

"W-Whut! Me singing? Ya crazy?"
"Yes noona we want to hear your voice." V said excitedly. Noona huh? He just met her a few minute ago.

"Let's see.. Let's make a bet. If noona doesnt sing we will get cookies or if she does we'll fulfill her wish!" Seungri stated while using his puppy eyes on Kaena to make her agree.

"OK OK. But my voice is really bad. So dont laugh" she wore the headset and waited for the right beat to come.

"If youuuu If youuu uou~" Kaena said sounding smooth like butter.