chapter 4

CHAPTER 4
SHOOTING

Jiyong's POV

She look nice in this dress. After all it me who picked it.

"Roll" The direction shouted and all the camera moved while focusing on us.

"So... What must we exactly do?" Kaena asked while sitting still on the bed. Let's have some fun! *planing something*

"Oh, don't you know we're are in love, Jaggiiyaa!" I said while laying beside her and smiling. I wanted to see her red again. This is becoming an addiction to see her blushing. But instead of being embarrassed she got closer. Huh? After been a little hesitant, she put her hand on my hair and played with my hair.

"I know what you're trying to do Kwon-sshi"

"Oh really?!" She does know how to act. She could be an actress. But I'm not less. I put my arm on her waist and draw her closer.

"Only one thing is off Jagiya. Why calling me Kwon-sshi?"
"Then Jiyong-sshi!" She knows perfectly what I want to hear. She calls everyone informally but only me with -sshi. I'll get her call me casually... By all means.

"So you won't do it... Should I help you say it!"
"I won't. Do whatever you want. I'll still call you formally."
"Do whatever I want.. Huh! Then you asked for it." I slowing approach and she back away reaching the corner of the bed. And I..... Started... Tickling her!

"Kwon-sshi.. Hahahha... Stop" she laugh uncontrollably. I didn't Care bout the shooting, because the scene required some sweet moment of a couple. So... It is in the concept.

"Hiihah... Stop. I beg hahah you!" Lol!

"I want to hear it" She was laughting so much that a tear escaped from her eye.

"You hhahaomhi win Oppa!"
"See it was easy." I stop the tickling session and looked over to the director. He had the do-another-pose-look. Got it.

I make us during face each other. We graze into each other's eyes. Wait a min. Her eyes are orange! I looked in deeper and saw she did wore any contact. No Jiyong babo. Its the reflection of my hair. Sorry again Kaena. I hadn't given her time to do her makeup. She still looks good. Does she feel conscious of herself without makeup and in front of the camera. Shes quite photogenic. She does seem stressed by the fact of being in an MV and been filmed by a dozen of cameras. We were still gazing into each other eye. I unknowingly bir my lower lip and she smirk. Mapsosa! Do I like her? Nah na na! Our face got closer and closer until our nose was lightly touching. The scene included a fake kiss scene. Her skin is smooth but so hot.

"And cut! Great job Jiyong and Kaena"
Everybody praised us for the great acting. But hyung didn't seemed so happy with us.

Hyung decided to drop Kaena to her workplace. We got on the way with her sitting back.

"Kwon-sshi... Uh.."
Aish again! This girl is soooo irritating. Told her not to call me like that. I turned to face her.