PayPhone

All Rights Reserved 2015 azalea valentino. No part of these pages, text or part of text may be used for any purpose other than personal use. Therefore, reproduction, modification, storage in a retrieval system or re-transmission, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, for reasons other than personal use, is strictly prohibited without prior written permission.

Hey guys this is something new I'm trying so...give me your feedback on it. Also I recommed you to play the songs (names of chapters) along with the chapter.

This is not proof read.

Happy reading :) Enjoy

-zee

................................................................

PAYPHONE

Chapter 1

"Yeah he's out of town"

"I know I have the whole house to myself but I'm just really lazy, don't know what's wrong with me"

"Yeah...oh...really? She did!? I cant...."

DING DING!

"Hey Becca there's someone at the door, I'll call you later. No it's not Freddie from elm street! Stop scaring me..."

DING DING!

"OKAY I'M COMING!" I yelled out towards the door.

"Okay bye Becca love ya!" I hung up and there went the bell again.

DING DING!

Jeez who could that be? That too in this heavy storm. I stopped in my tracks. Maybe Becca was right, it's 8pm it could be some psycho maniac. I shook the thought away and the bell went off again.

DING DING!

"Jeez Okay okay I'm coming! Keep your pants on and keep your hand off the be.." and as I opened the door, my sentence got caught up in my throat. No it wasn't Freddie from Elm street in fact it was the complete opposite. The most handsome guy in the world, drenched though but still handsome. He cleared his throat and I blinked rapidly to see if I was dreaming.

"I'm guessing you're a fan then?" he laughed weakly.

I just managed to nod, completely starstruck.

"Can I come in or..." he raised his eyebrow.

I stepped aside without a word and he walked past me towards the living room. I pinched myself to see if this was real. It was! I also cursed myself for making Adam Levine stand there in the rain for so long. Yes you heard me right. Adam freaking Levine in flesh at MY door at 8pm!

"Miss..." he trailed off trying to find a way to address me. Leave it up to me to forget my very own name. It was ADAM LEVINE! Like YOU would have remembered details like that if he showed up at your door.

"I-uh my...uh" I shook my head and my cheeks heated up at my inability to form proper sentences.

He tried again "My car broke down and my cellphone ran out of battery, is there a phone I can use? I'm in a bit of hurry right now as I have a concert to attend to in an hour."

I recovered from the shock (Thank god) and was able to form coherent sentences.

"Yeah it's right there in the kitchen to your left"

I followed him in the kitchen, propped my elbows on the island and creepily ogled him while he made the call.

He hung up and turned towards me, I immediately averted my gaze and tried to look busy by opening random kitchen drawers. Man it just wasn't my night today.

"Excuse me Miss.."

"Reece"

"Miss Reece" he smiled at me. I could have melted right there and then. He continued "Do you mind if I wait here in your lounge for half an hour till my buddy comes to rescue me?"

"Oh yes, sorry where are my manners?You can stay as long as you want Mr. Levine"

"Please call me Adam"

"Adam" I said awkwardly, "would you like something to eat or drink? A hot coffee or hot chocolate?"

"I don't want to be a bother, I'll just wait. Thank you Miss Reece" he said politely.

"Oh no no, you're not a bother at all! It's a pleasure to have you at my place, in fact an honor! I'll fix you some coffee" Without waiting for an answer I started working up the coffee maker.

I couldn't wait to tell Becca about this!

I handed him my famous vanilla mocha coffee and sat down on the opposite couch with my own mug of hot chocolate in hand.

"So concert huh?" I attempted to break the ice.

"Yeah" that's all he said. I think he was feeling as awkward as me.

"Are you on tour?" I started again.

"So you aren't such a big fan after all" he laughed. I looked at him with a confused expression.

"I mean a hardcore fan would know that I'm starting the tour in a few weeks." he explained.

"Oh Mr Levi...I mean Adam, I love your songs but I just don't get time to follow you like those teenage girls"

"You sing?" his question was so random.

"If you count bathroom singing then yes"

He gave a low chuckle. "Let's hear it"

"Hey I thought you were the singer here" I thought he was messing with me.

"No I'm serious, you have a beautiful voice"

I'm pretty sure I was beetroot red at that comment.

"I umm...what do you want me to.."

A loud honking of a car outside interrupted me and thankfully saved me from embarrassment.

He got up and peeked through the curtains "Are you expecting someone tonight?" he asked.

"No?" sounded more like a question than an answer.

"Then I'm guessing that's my ride!" he said cheerfully.

An 'oh' was all I could manage. His short stay made me excited and I wanted to ask him so much but now I was just sad that he was leaving and I didn't even get an autograph let alone a picture.

"Hey tell you what, since you were so kind to let me in and make me coffee, here are two VIP passes to my next concert in the Arena on Thursday, that's two days from now. I hope you're not busy" he smiled and gave me the passes.

"Oh thank you! I'll definitely be there, it was a pleasure to meet you Adam" I said escorting him to the door. It was still pouring down hard outside.

"Hey take this umbrella, or you'll get drenched" I said shoving the umbrella in his direction.

"How considerate of you Reece" he smiled, turned the door knob and before he stepped outside he turned his head and spoke.

"Oh and you still owe me that song on Thursday" he winked and started walking towards the red colored Porsche standing in my driveway. I was too stunned to admire the Porsche. Such a girl I am!