Epilogue

EPILOGUE

* 1 year later *

"You look gorgeous" Becca looked at me with misty eyes.

"Oh, now don't make me cry too!" I scolded her and did a twirl in my wedding dress infront of the mirror.

"This dress makes my butt look fat"

The dress was strapless, light pink in color and had a shimmery bodice. It flowed down in ruffles and I loved it so much. It was so fluffy and pink just like a princess. I was even supporting a tiara on my head with the veil. I wanted a fairy tale wedding and so far everything was going according to plan.

"Don't be silly you look amazing! Mark is so going to drool all over you" she gushed.

I made a disgusting face at her. "Ewe Bec don't use such words today" we both started laughing only to be interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Get ready, you have to be out in 5" the wedding planner, that we hired, informed me.

"I can't believe I'm getting married!" I squealed in excitement.

My phone buzzed on the table.

Adam the hot popstar: Don't tell me I'm late for the reception and you're already married.

Me: haha no but you will be in 5 minutes. Get your ass here!

Adam the hot popstar: aye aye captain!

"I sense Adam the hot popstar in the air" Becca teased me.

"Yeah he'll be here in a while" I smiled.

Even after a year instead of falling out of touch we had grown quite fond of each other. I introduced him to Mark and turns out he was an even more bigger fan girl than me. I was glad that Adam was going to be a part of our wedding, making this day memorable for us.

"If you didn't marry him, can I?" Becca spoke dreamily.

I rolled my eyes at her. "Go for it"

"Can you check if everyone's ready and at their positions?" I told Becca and she gave me a nod before walking out.

I heard the door opening and I called out "Just give me a minute I'll be right out!" I picked up the bouquet of white and pink flowers and directly bumped into a well toned chest. Two pair of hands steadied me.

"We have got to stop meeting like this" Adam chuckled.

"Hey how'd you come in here? Only important people have access to this room" I playfully scowled at him.

"Well considering I'm Adam the hot popstar, I just had to charm my way through Becca" he winked at me.

"Im so glad you made it right on time" I went forward and hugged him.

"I wanted to see you before you got married, I wanted to be the first one to see you"

"Mark wouldn't be happy about that"

"Oh well perks of being famous" he laughed as I punched him lightly.

"Go shoo!" I pushed him towards the door, "I have to walk down the aisle!!"

"Okay okay jeez bridezilla I'm going" he held up his hands in mock surrender.

Before going out he told me he had a prize waiting for me at the reception. I wondered what it could be.

................................................................

"This day we are gathered here.."