four

≫Shawn;
When Jack showed me the picture of Sarai and told me about her this morning I didn't even think about the affect it would have on me. My mind set about her was completely changed when I saw her come off the plane. She is absolutely beautiful. Her brown eyes looked so loving and I couldn't help but smile.

I was hoping I would get the chance to hug her so I was taken back when she dropped her bags and started running toward me. She wrapped her legs around my waist and as cliché as it seems it felt right. I broke up the hug by introducing myself. She blushed in embarrassment and she looked so cute.

Snap out of it Shawn, you just met her!

That's when I noticed Jack. I never realized he liked her until now. He had jealously written all over his face. When he clenched his fist I started to worry. Was he going to punch me?

Sarai;
I don't know what I was thinking when I ran up to hug Shawn. I'm glad I did it though. He is super cute and I feel butterflies when I'm around him.

Jack Johnson;
I cannot believe her! She comes off her plane to hug Shawn! Not me, Shawn! She doesn't even know him! I'm the reason why she even got recognized on vine and why she even joined the magcon tour! Jealously is running through my veins. I really wanted her to be mine but it looks like she is going to be his.

Sarai;
Once we got out of the airport,  Jack, Shawn, and I went outside to be picked up by a limo. Woah a limo! I could get used to this luxury!

We arrived at the hotel only to see crazy screaming fans blocking the entrance. Security was outside our limo so they escorted us to the door. The fans were yelling and screaming

"Who is she?"
"Why is she here?"
"Can I have your autographs?"
"Can you follow me on Twitter?"
"Is she your girlfriend?"
"That bitch needs to stay away from my boys!"
"Ew she's ugly af!"
"Jack!!! Take a picture with me!"
"Look it's Shawn!!!"

I was glad we were inside because I was afraid I would get beaten up. Jack and Shawn led me to the rooms we would be staying in. When Shawn opened the door I saw all my viner idols staring at me.

"Hi ummmm...."

a/n  I updated all my books today woo hoo! Make sure to vote and comment! Shoutout to tiffanaynay shawn_mymuffin and itsaashley01 !