eight

Shawn;
Sarai has been gone all night. None of us know where she is and the one thing that we could use to track her location, her phone, was so conveniently placed on top of her suitcase. 

My mind was completely overwhelmed with thoughts of her. Her smile, her hugging me, her blush and her voice seemed to be on repeat over and over again as I closed my eyes. I couldn't go to sleep without over thinking about her.

Sunlight poured into my room awakening me. I ran into Mahogany's room hoping that Sarai was sleeping on the bed next to Mahogany.

All that was there was an empty perfectly untouched bed.

I have to find her.

Just one question where do I start?

Sarai;
Nick. Nick Brazelton. My ex-boyfriend back in Omaha, Nebraska. I broke up with him once I found out he cheated on me with the most popular girl in school, dumb ass Tiffany. For 2 months they were on again off again. Anyone could tell they just used each other for hookups. Nick never looked back until he found my vine account.

That's when he wanted me back. After all this time, he only wanted me because I was popular on social media. He wanted to use my popularity for his own. The boy who broke my heart in two was not going to get a chance to brake me again. He asked me out every day for weeks but each time I responded with a simple no. I told him he needs to leave me the fuck alone or else.

Eventually he gave up or that's at least what I thought. Here he is again.

How did he find me is the question?

"Oh good you're finally awake," he spoke as shivers went down my spine.

"Yes I'm awake. What the hell do you want with me, Nick?"

"Only for you to be mine again, babygirl"

"Fuck off Nick! That is never going to happen, you need to stay the fuck out of my life!!" I screamed.

My screaming sent alarm to the people in the hallway. Loud knocks pounded on the door. The sound echoed throughout the room.

"Stay here, bitch"

I rolled my eyes in disgust. I was going to find the right time to escape so I could get back to the comfort of Magcon. My mind completely blanked when I heard the sound of my favorite person.

It was Shawn.

a/n: this was wayyy overdue. I'm so sorry for not updating in long time. I will try my best to write weekly updates! Make sure to check out my book called Wildest Dreams :) . Make sure to vote and comment! I love you all so much and thank you so much for 1k reads, it means the absolute world to me!