1

Gerard's Pov

Gerardway: get your asses on right now I'm bored as fuck

I chuckled a little to myself as I sent that message to my friends.

Raytoro: language, man. Language. you know my mom checks this stuff.

Jamesdewees: fucking isn't boring

Gerardway: sorry, Ray.

Gerardway: you would know ;) xxo

"Boys! Dinners ready!" I heard my mother yell from the bottom of the staircase. I shut my computer and pulled on some pants and loose t-shirt. I've been very lazy today; just laying around in my boxers and socks. I made my way down stairs, glancing at the smiling pictures on the wall. They were all in order from when I was a kid, up to High school, 'til now.

Mom likes origination.

As I walked into the kitchen I saw my brother, Mikey, sitting at the oak wood table waiting eagerly for his food. I shook my head and chuckled, taking a seat next to him. He's always the first one down. Our mother handed us each a plate full of boxed pasta and a coke. I immediately started digging in, shoving a fork full of pasta in my mouth. It was then I realized I hadn't ate all day.

"Fatty." Mikey muttered. He earned a good hard smack from our mother. I smiled at her, then glared at Mikey. "I was just kidding!" Mikey said defensively and threw his hands up in the air dramatically. I rolled my eyes and continued to eat my food. Mikey and my mom talked the rest of the time while I stayed silent. I wasn't interested in the conversation at all, so i blocked them out. This is normal though.

"Wouldn't that be fun, Gerard?" My mother spoke towards me. When I heard my name, I looked up at her in confusion. "Wh-what?" I stuttered out. "College, Gerard, wouldn't that be fun?"

No.

Not at all.

"I guess." I answered and shrugged, taking a sip of my coke. She sighed, tapping her fingers on the table. "You graduated high school two years ago, honey. You need to go out and do something with yourself. Settle down, meet new people, pay bills, and such," She took a drink before continuing, "Mikey has plans for the future, Gerard. I'd like to see you make some plans."

"Well, sorry to disappoint." I said a bit angrily. I got up from the table and set my plate in the sink along with all the other dirty dishes. I ignored both of them when I passed by to walk up the stairs.  I tilted one of moms perfect picture frames on my way up to make a point. When I was safe in the comforts of my room, I reopened my laptop; The chat form earlier popped up and I smiled as I read the comments. Some of them were pretty fucking funny, and I took a screenshot of quite a few. I laughed out loud at the truly funny ones while the tiny jokes made me chuckle internally. I frowned when i saw that everyone wasn't online anymore. I sat up from my roller chair, and flopped down on my bed, starring at the ceiling.

My mind started to think about the events that happened during dinner. My mother was right, really, even though that I hate to admit it. I'm 20 years old now and I still live at my parents house with no job, or future plans. I have only two friends I go out to see, and the rest over social media. Half of my 'friends' most likely aren't who they say they are... But either way, friends are friends. I can't complain; I'm not particularly lonely... But damn, do I feel like I am sometimes. I haven't had a sexual accouter in four years.

I I feel as if my mother always preferred Mikey over me... Which used to hurt, I have to admit, but now I no longer care...or have a care about anything involves family as a matter of fact.