9

Gerard's Pov

My eyes shot wide open. My head throbbed, and whole body ached. I had a very bad pain in my neck and upper back, along with a strange taste in my mouth. I reeked of alcohol, and I could probably bet my hair was sticking up all over the place.

Last nights flashbacks hit me hard. I looked down to see Frank pressed up against me, cuddling hard.

I remember last night perfectly. The beat of the music and the soft touch of a drunk Frank. I remember his words. How he kept saying that he liked me. Drunk words are sober thoughts, right? I smiled at this idea. I wondered if he remembered last night as clearly as I did. He drank more than me; he couldn't possibly remember.

I felt a twisting knot in my stomach, and something rise up my throat. In a hurry, I jumped up out of bed and ran to the en suite bathroom. I hunched over the toilet and threw up whatever I had in me; apparently it was a lot. The sound I was making was unattractive and loud.

I felt a warm hand rub my back shortly after. Frank knelt down next to me, and pulled my hair out of my way. I could see him giving me a soft, but worried smile. "Shh," He said, "it's okay, Gee."

After I was finished, I let out a small whimper. I hated feeling this way. I hated Frank seeing me this way. It wasn't a pleasant sight; A grown man hunched over a toilet, throwing up everything from last night? Ew.

I leaned against the bathroom tub with my knees up to my chest, trying to settle down and catch my breath. Frank kissed my temple before standing up and walking out of the room. I flushed the toilet with a heavy sigh and the regret of drinking. Frank came back a few minutes later clothed with a shirt and fuzzy pajama pants for me, two bottles of water, and a tooth brush. I smiled as he interned the room, but it slowly faded when he still had a concerned look. "I'm sorry." I said softly.

"For what?" Frank asked. He came over to me and helped me up. he handed me some clothes. "For making you see that and having to deal with me." I said truthfully while pulling on some clothes. It's not his job to look after me. It's not his job to make sure I'm happy or healthy. I put him in this obligated situation, and I felt bad. Even if it even is over a little hangover.

"Gerard, I don't care. Well, I care about you, but I don't care to help you. I want to help you. I don't feel obligated or anything. I just hate seeing you sad. You're being over dramatic. So let me make it better?" Frank said with a reassuring smile. I've never felt wanted before. I've never been told that someone cared, so therefore, Frank's words hit me hard. While Frank was looking in the medicine cabinet behind the mirror, I felt hot tears filling up my eyes. I was feeling mixture of emotions and this is how I always get it out. I tried to wipe my eyes before Frank turned around, but it wasn't any use. Frank gave me an apologetic smile and walked me into the bedroom. He set me down on the bed, then retrieved the rest of the stuff from the bathroom.

Wow, I am over dramatic.

I put my head in my hands, feeling stupid and out of control. I felt like I was over reacting, and making a big deal. Which I was. I wanted to go home to the solitude of my bed. Yet, I just wanted to stay here and never go home. I wanted to stay with Frank. I wanted to try new things with him, and get out of my comfort zone a little and just do something fucking good for once. I wanted to keep off the computer screen, and actually make eye contact with the person I was talking to. Frank was teaching me how to do that. He was showing me the world from his eyes, and it was filled with good. I wanted to stay by his side and see the good everyday.