IMPORTANT

A/N: You guys might hate me... But I'm putting this story on hold.

I jumped right into it only knowing a little bit of how i want it to go. I thought I could wing it and think of the plot and shit later as the story progresses. I was very mistaken.

So what I'm going to do is brainstorm and make an outline for myself on my story (Hopefully by then I'll have better grammar skills like wow).

I'm going to read the chapters I had so far and write down things that'll help. I promise you that I will not change or delete anything (besides spelling and grammar mistakes that I catch). I've been updating pretty slowly... So this will most likely take as much time as it normally takes me to write a simple update.

The next chapter as you know will be called 11, so when you see the update with that title, know that I've figured out where I'm going with the story, and that I'm back on track. I plan to set an "update day" when I do so.

Thank you all so much for reading and supporting ❤️ I love the comments you guys leave, and I'm very glad that you guys are enjoying it so far. I've always doubted myself because 1. I'm horrible with spelling, 2. I have poor grammar skills, and 3. I never thought I could keep something going.

But speaking of mistakes... I know it probably hurts some of you to read this and your little ocd minds are going crazy. I apologize, haha. But it's Wattpad, and theres much worse. (No offense)

Thanks for reading this boring thing.

Bye xx

FOR ATTACK ON TITAN FANS
Levi x Eren

I've got a new story planned that I will be writing soon once I get He's the Prettiest Boy in the Chatroom all caught up and good to go. It'll be a Levi x Eren fanfiction that'll be filled with excitement, smut, gangs, and beautiful gay love haha. I'll keep you posted.