Bound and Determined

~Vincent's Pov~

I could tell by the horrified expression on Emily's lovely face that she didn't want me to kiss her. She was probably nervous about taking such a dramatic new step in our relationship. How cute! I smiled and leaned even closer to her, still stroking her soft brown hair.

"Vincent, I don't think we should-MMM!" Her protest was cut short when I captured her lips with mine. The sweetness of her mouth sent waves of ectascy through my body. I wanted so badly to make love to her! I reached my hand down and gently gave her perfect breast a squeeze as my tongue roughly explored Emily's mouth. Her body tensed beneath me as I ran my hand further down her dress.

She pulled away. "Stop."

"What's wrong?"

She looked down at her lap as if trying to consider her answer. I reluctantly removed my hand from her body and placed it gently on her face. "I understand." I said, running my hand softly across her cheek. "You're not ready for this step in our relationship."

"I...I'm sorry." She said, her eyes still fixed on her lap.

I rested my hands on her tense shoulders trying to get her to relax. She had no reason to feel ashamed. Making love was a big step and we've only known each other for a few weeks. It was refreshing to see a woman trying to preserve herself for the right time. I offered Emily a warm smile. "Don't you dare worry yourself, my sweet. I promise I will be patient."

Emily lifted her eyes to mine. "Would it be alright if I went to bed? I'm very tired."

"Of course..." I said, trying to hide the overwhelming disappointment. I stood up and led Emily to the bedroom. The lacy white night gown I'd bought for her in town was spread across the bed. Emily picked it up and went into the bathroom to change. As I heard the click of the lock, I sighed and plopped down on to the bed. How long was Emily going to be afraid of me?

I could tell she was trying to hide it with forced smiles but her eyes gave her away. She still thought of me as the terrible ogre who kidnapped her. I stood back up when Emily stepped out of the bathroom. Even in her night clothes she looked like a goddess! I walked over to my dresser and pulled open the top drawer, pulling out a roll of duct tape.

It may seem harsh but every night I've been binding Emily's hands and feet together before she went to sleep. I just couldn't take the chance of her trying to run away in the middle of the night.

"Vincent, please don't tie me up." Emily pleaded, her green eyes staring at me like those of an innocent child. It was so hard to refuse her wishes but I couldn't let my guard down. I looked at her apologetically before grabbing her wrists and binding them together. She didn't struggle as I moved down to her feet and bound them as well. I was surprised at how calm she was being.

Last night she nearly kicked me in the head. Perhaps she was finally coming around.

I tucked her in securely under the blanket and planted a kiss on her forehead. "I'll be in here soon. I just need to clean the kitchen." I flicked off the light and looked at her one more time before leaving the room. "Good night."

"......Good night, Vincent."

~~

~Emily's POV~

After Vincent left the room I started biting at the duct tape that bound my hands together. I couldn't believe he still tied me up after I sat there and endured all his groping. How was I ever going to get him to trust me!? I thought about the look on Vincent's face as he started to tie me up. He was still plagued by insecurity.

There had to be something I could do to get him to trust me without letting him have his way with me. The thought of him lying on top of me naked was terrifying. I couldn't allow him to lay another hand on me! Who knows how long he'll be able to supress his urges?

Maybe if I just started speaking to him a little more he would think that I was getting comfortable. That's it! I had to stop being so quiet around him, so cold. That was the only way I could get him to let his guard down.

And when he does I'm getting the hell out of here. One way or another.

~

AN: I just want to thank everyone again who's reading, voting, and commenting! You guys rock! I'm already half way through the next chapter so it should be up soon! :D