Lance?

*Eve's POV*

I sniffled and looked at Lance confused.

"It's okay." He said and sat down next to me to wrap his arms around me. "Bonny means a lot to you but if I know them, then even as she is she won't leave you."

I nodded and smiled up at him. "Thanks Sweets."

"Please. Just call me Lance."

*Seeley's POV*

I handed off my sister to mom and sat down on the couch.

Mom was going to make her a sandwich when she sat down next to me.

"Seal. I feel guilty. I shouldn't have done that to her." She said and cuddled into my side.

"Hey. Bonny. Don't worry about it. As soon as they get together you can go back to her and get the life hugged out of you." I whispered and stroked her hair.

"Seal." She uttered and tapped my arm.

I looked over at the door and there stood my angry wife.

"What are you two doing?!" She demanded. "I'm disappointed in you Seeley. I'm even more disappointed in you Esmeralda."

Bonny looked down and whimpered.

"Hey. Bones. Go easy on Bonny. She didn't want to."

Bones glared at me and Bonny looked at her lap, no longer cuddled into my side.

"I'm so disappointed in you Seeley." Bones said and grabbed Bonny's hand and I knew the two of them were going back to our house.

*Esmeralda's POV*

"Temperance? Why'd you do that?" I asked sheepishly as she shoved some of her clothes in my hands.

"Because Esmeralda, it's not right to play with the people whom love you's feelings."

"I didn't want to. Seal told me it was to get Lance and Eve together." I replied looking at the ground with tears brimming in my eyes.

"It's okay." She said and hugged me.

"I'm sorry Temperance."

"It's okay." She said and smiled. "I bet he's told her to, 'just call him Lance' by now."