three

2 days later

"We're here!" Josh shouted as we arrived at a large house.

"Serious?" I scoffed looking at him. I expected nothing more than a bungalow and a sofa bed yet it seemed asif my brother had done well for himself.

"Yep. We all live here, me, Jj, Vik, and Simon." He said smiling as he opened the front door. I could see he was proud of himself; since the moment he left his house he only worked and worked to get where he was now and he wasn't afraid to let me know that.

He walked me around the bottom floor giving his sister a tour of his achievements of the year. I was nothing but proud and overwhelmed by what I was being welcomed into.

"Right. Vik's room, my room and down here is Jj's room, try to avoid it in there. And then up there is Simons room and your room is on the right. I know it will be wierd living with 4  boys but I also know anything is better than living at home. All the boys are really nice I promise, you've already met them all so you know that. I told everyone to come home at 8 so you have chance to get settled and that but you don't have to come down yet, but everyone will be here after eight. Okay? Let me take your suitcase!" Josh said smiling at me as he took my suitcase and carried it up the stairs into the spare room which soon becomes Charlie's room, unbelievably to me.

Yes, I was moving in with him!

Seen as though I was 18, I was allowed to move out and my mum couldn't stop me. Josh immediately offered as soon as it was clear i was still living at home. The other boys didn't mind and i seem to be getting along with Simon, Jj and Vik really well, so i was hoping It'll be the same story with the rest of his friends. I was told that Josh, the boys he lives with and a few others were in a group called the 'Sidemen', where's theres 7 of them. I didn't understand what they did, how it worked or how they made a living out of it- but I didn't mind that. I was completely used to not understanding things and it didn't bother me at all; it only made me excited to learn more about it now that I was away from my mum.

As me and josh walked into the room I was gobsmacked- it was so big. There was baby pink walls and a double bed with just plain white bed covers and next to the door was a white desk with a monitor and a baby pink rolling chair in front of it. At the other side of the room was a big white wardrobe where Josh put my suitcase down, smiling.

"You can unpack now. Here's some bed covers I got you, there are light pink, like the ones back at home that you used to always cry because you wanted them, so I got you them! I don't know why mum would never let you have them, she just wanted to torture you sometimes." He muttered. "I hate thinking about the past you know. Right- If you need me just shout, Ill be in my room but if you don't come out till after eight, I'll be downstairs with everyone. Okay?" Joshua said quickly.

"Your talking too much Joshwa, just calm down its okay!" I said, trying to calm his nerves. we hugged as I waved him out of my room and began to unpack. 

It was so crazy how easily we had fallen into routine of brother and sister after 3 years. I was so comfortable around him and I loved it. It was amazing to see him again. He had a beard now, wiiieeerdd.

After unpacking I checked the time and saw it was half eight and decided to go downstairs.