twelve

Charlie's P.o.v.

"Come on Charlie." Lewis winked as I followed behind him to the door of the sidemen house dragging my feet across the floor, pouting my lip out at him. He had my hand locked into his as he tried to drag me over to him playfully.

"I don't wanna go home yet Lewis." I groaned. I had had fun tonight and I didn't want to go back back home but the fact I was intoxicated made that worse to the point I didn't even want to walk in. I had a habit of acting like I'm in a movie whenever I'm drunk.

"Why Charlie come onnn." He said again smirking at me.

"I don't wanna." I pouted my lip again stood outside the house. "I don't want you to go home."

"Who said I was going home?" He laughed and put his hands up my shirt and around my waist. My drunk self wanted him to hug me more yet my sober self was left cringing at it. 

"Come on let's go inside." He said again. I sighed and gave up and let him drag me into the house but as soon as we got in he just cradled my waist even more bringing me closer to him. He put his forehead on mine I leant back on the now closed door behind me.

"I had a really good night Charlie." He said whispering into my ear.

"So did I Lewis." I said laughing uncomfortably as I couldn't really move in his grasp.

It surprised me a little when he started kissing me even though we had already kissed at Pizza Hut not long before. His lips moved with mine and as I was just focusing on the kiss he was focusing on getting me upstairs. He moved his hand further up my waist and separated from the kiss to tell me to jump onto his back. I jumped up on his back, kissing his neck. As he reached up to the final floor- mine and Simon's floor- he put me down and pushed me against the wall on the hallway between mine and Simons room. I caught his lips with mine and started to kiss his neck again. He started moaning, and the lightly pushed me off him to pick me up and slammed me against the wall, as he started undoing my shirt and kissing my check. Suddenly aware of Simon most likely being awake in his room, I led Lewis through my doorway.

Simons P.o.v.

My headache killed me as I woke up. It felt like I had got barely an hour of sleep but I had set up an alarm for 10:30 today so I didn't sleep through mine and Charlie's day. It took me a second to recognise my surroundings: Josh's room. And then the memories of last night came flooding back. Basically, Charlie most definitely over estimated the thickness of the walls between our rooms. I felt so sick with jealously last night that I came to sleep in Josh's room. I was quite certain that Lewis and Charlie slept together last night. It fucking sounded like it anyway.

Besides the jealously, I was pissed of a Lewis for having sex with one of his best mate's sister? Is that not quite fucked up? Or is this the jealously talking? I wasn't sure anymore. But I can't really go there, it's not my place. Josh can be angry when he gets back. But I was kinda now dreading my day with Charlie...

I was very excited, but at the same time she was probably like with Lewis now, and it's going to piss me off that today isn't a date between us. It was already killing me.

I wondered if they were awake yet. Or if Lewis had left yet. I really did not want to face him this morning and I definitely did not want to go in there to see them both naked...

Ugh.

I'll ring her.

"Morning sunshine." I sang sarcastically down the phone. Half ten was pretty early for us in this house.

"Simon- shit." She said, clearly having just woken up.

"It's Simon Minter actually." I laughed.

"Fuck off, erm what's up? Why are you awake? It's 10:35?"

"Head hurting? We're going out today, remember? You need to get ready, come on sunshine." I teased her.

"Stop calling me sunshine." She growled.

"Okay sunshine, see you soon. Be ready by 11?"

"11:30 Minter." She said sternly and ended the call leaving me laughing. For that minute of conversation I forgot about the whole situation, and I was now so excited for our day.