six

After a funny day in Ikea, we ended getting a huge white sofa, which I had told them numerous times was a bad idea as there never cleaned up after themselves. But it funny watching them try and get it through the doors. I had filmed it for Josh, trying to conceal my laughter.

After they brought it in, I went up stairs to get a shower and get changed. It had ended up being a long day out, so I presumed we'd be staying in from now.

After getting re-changed back, I decided to knock on my wall to get Simon's attention.

"Yeah Charlie?" Simon shouted.

"Hi! What's everyone doing now?" I spoke through the wall.

"Everyone's filming and editing tonight, but you can chill in here if you want?" Simon said. I got up and left my room to enter Simons. As i opened it, i leant on the door frame noticing Lewis and Simon sat on two rolling chairs in front of Simons two monitors. Lewis' presence surprised me as I had assumed he had gone home now.

"Are you good at Fifa? We were going to have a game." Lewis said smiling. -perfectly

"I played it for the first time a couple weeks ago, I'm not good-" I began as I walked over to the bed and sat on the corner of it.

"She's amazing." Simon interrupted me. I really wasn't. Not as good as them anyway, but it was surprising fun!

"What teams?" Lewis asked, as he set up a game on the monitor.

"I'm not going on my own." I said, mainly wanting to go with Lewis. I didn't know why I had such a thing for him, he was just so cute...

"Okay I'll go with you, that alright Lewis?" Simon said, grinning.

"Maybe I don't want to go with you." I joked, but I didn't really mean it.

"Be on your own then." He joked back.

"I was joking! But what team are we?" I said.

"Leeds Leeds Leeds Leeds!" Simon chanted, supporting his home town.

"I'll randomise- make it easier for you." Lewis joked along and got UCD AFC.

"Fucks sake that's literally the worst team in the game." Lewis sighed.

"Well we didn't ask you to randomise soo it was your fault." I laughed. "That's what happened when your too cocky."

We played the game and me and Simon won 3-0. Of course. Simon was amazing at Fifa, and of course there was two of us.

After laying on his bed listening to their conversation about the Sidemen merch, I began feeling tired.

"I'm off to sleep now you've bored me." I smirked, getting up.

"Aw Charliee, don't go to sleep yet." Simon said turning down his music, and grabbing my waist to pull me back. They were listening to a grime artist, called JME. Not only was Simon a big fan of his, he was also a good mate of his.

"I'm tired, we did too much today and I'm lazy. Aren't you going home soon Lewis?" I said twisting around, surprised Simon was still holding onto me. He hands were really warm and I kinda liked him holding me, which was a weird thought.

"Soon but not yet. I would sleep in the guest room usually but someone recently moved in there." Lewis joked. I gave him a look back and lifted Simon's hands off my waist, almost feeling like I missed them straight after... What was going on with me?

"Good night! I'm going to see Josh and then I'm off to sleep okay? So keep it down please." I smirked, walking out the room.

"Goodnight!!" I heard them both shout as the music volume went up again. I rolled my eyes and continued down the flight of stairs, to Josh's room. I knocked on his door.

i didn't realise he was actually streaming a pack opening to some of his fans, despite it being around 2am. It was perfect for the fans overseas who got the streams either when they were having their tea, having their breakfast or enjoying their midday apparently. However the fans from Britain didn't let the time stop the majority of them. A lot of fans would stay up to watch him.

"I'm streaming, who is it?" Josh shouted.

"Your what?" I scoffed.

"Charlie, come in." Josh laughed and I walked in to see him sat at his desk with a microphone to his mouth and a camera pointed to him.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused.

"Guys so this is someone I'd like you to meet, Charlie come here." Josh looked at his camera then over to me.

I walked over and smiled at his camera, suddenly feeling slightly insecure.

"Are you filming?" I asked, still looking very confused.

"This is my sister, Charlie and she's just moved into the sidemen house a couple weeks ago." He said to the camera, then turned to me, "And no I'm not filming, im streaming. It's like the same but it's live so people are watching me right now." He explained.

"It's like midnight?" I asked.

"Yeah, late streams are good for over seas fans." He said to me, and I looked back at him a little blankly. So people were watching me right now?

"I know It might be confusing at the moment but Im going to try and convince this one to filmed a q and a with me and I can answer people's questions about what's going on but I just need to speak to her now so I'll be right back." Josh continued to talk to his camera and then clicked a button on his screen.

"What's up then?" He asked.

"Nothing I was just coming to say good night." I smiled.

"It's really cool to have to here, Charl." He said, opening his arms to give me a hug. I hugged him back, a sense of joy over whelming me.

"It's really cool to be here. I missed you so much man," I said grinning, while perching on the of his bed, "Thanks so much for letting me move here."

"My pleasure. Anything to get you away from that woman. I've been thinking about you every day since I left you know," He looked at me, his tone suddenly serious, "And I was always going to come back and get you, it's just so scary when K think about my past and I'm so glad your not just a part of my past anymore, your my present now."

I smiled a huge smile at him.

"Okay well I gotta get back to this, so good night." He smiled back and I left and went back to my room.