seven

This chapter is another time skip, but it's the last one for a while now and the next few chapters will be just based on this one week Xx

--

"I'm not used to you not being here. It's going to be so weird." I sighed standing outside the door of their house -well, our house now- looking up at Josh.

"It's okay Charlie, you are going to be fine and Simon will be here with you every day, and I'm sure that Jj and Lewis and Ethan and everyone else will be coming over too!! Remember that any of your friends can come over just make sure you don't say anything about the sidemen living here because like, you know." Josh rambled, clearly  nervous.

"I know, enjoy yourself. I'll miss you loads." I sighed again thinking about what it would be like without Josh living here for the next week. He had something to do with work so he was going to Germany for a week with Vik because they had to film some video, but I didn't quite understand it. But it seemed like a huge opportunity, and I wasn't going to make Josh miss out on that just for me.

I had only lived with them for 3 weeks now but it had honestly felt like forever to me, but now that Josh was leaving for a week it would be really different seen as though I spent most of my time with him.

"I'm really sorry I had to go on this trip but it's a massive opportunity and it's only a week-" Josh started rambling again. He had been stressing about this all week, worried about leaving me.

"I'll be okay Joshwa, I promise. Just enjoy yourself, but text me constantly okay?" I said and he nodded, hugging me again.

"I'll go get Vik. See you in a week Joshie!" I said smiling and ran back into the house.

I ran upstairs to Viks room, knocking to let him know that Josh was ready.

"Vik Josh is ready to go!" He dragged his suitcase out of his room and carried it downstairs and they said goodbye at the door.

I sighed. I wasn't trying to be dramatic, and I wouldn't of told any of this to Josh, but I was just getting used to living here and now Josh and Vik were leaving. Of course I was fine with Simon being here, we got along great but the majority of my time was spent with Josh. And time on my own made me think about how much I needed to get a job, as I couldn't live off my savings for ever and I wasn't going to let Josh pay anymore for me. But at least that was something I could do while Josh was gone, I figured.

"Charlie?" I heard Simon shout my name through the wall, snapping me out of my thought bubble. I had just been sat on my bed staring into space since the had left.

"Yep?" I said as I walked into his room.

"Are you okay?" Simon said.

"I'm fine, it'll be fine."  I said, sitting on his bed. He was sat on his chair in front his moniter.

"Shall I go get you Jjs's gaming chair so you can sit with me? You've been wanting to learn to play cod right?" Simon said, smiling at me. He had really white teeth.

"Yeah sure!" I animated, glad I wouldn't be stuck doing nothing for the rest of the night. Josh and Vik had left at 8pm, flying over night."Yeah, I tried playing it with Josh but I just couldn't aim at all." I sighed laughing at the memory from a couple of weeks ago.

"We could even film a video of you wanted? Only if your okay with that. Most viewers know that your living with us now because you were in Josh's live stream, and he tweeted about it too so it wouldn't be a big deal to everyone else." He started to ramble a bit, seeming kind of nervous.

"Ooh, yeah let's film a video! I want to know what it's like being a youtuber." I laughed.

"We could do a Q and a you know, my subs love them and they are fun to film as well." He smiled.

"Question and answer?" I replied confused. Why would people want to watch us answer questions?

"Yeah we can watch one of my recent ones so you get it, and I'll tweet asking for questions?" He said and I nodded, still slightly confused. He went on youtube and pulled up a video called 'Q&A Sidemen Edition With Zerkaa'.

"Zerkaa? That's Josh's youtube name yeah?" I asked, giggling about it.

"Yep. Now watch this while I go get Jjs gaming chair so you can sit with me." He stated, leaving and going to Jjs room.

I started to play the video and finished it just as Simon came back in with a chair. It was pretty hilarious. When Simon came back, he was laughing at my laugh, which he could hear from Jj's room.

We swapped seats and he started setting up his camera and then pulled twitter up on one monitor.

"Right let's start it then!" He said and I nodded.

"Hey guys it's Simon and today I have a guest who some of you might know or you might not, but this is Josh's younger sister Charlie." Simon smiled.

"So we thought we'd do a q and a seen as though Vik and Josh have gone to Germany for a week and we were bored. Anyways, let's answer some questions." His hand gestures were mental. I tried to hold my laughter in, finding it so weird that he was talking to a camera.

Ultimately, I couldn't hold them in anymore. He looked at me, not stopping the camera.

"Hey, what are you laughing at?" He fake glared at me. And the look on his face made me laugh even more. I think I had the giggles.

I looked back innocently, then burst out laughing. "You looked funny." I managed to get out through giggles.

"What? Me talking?" He pretended to be annoyed, which I assumed was for the camera, which I was conscious of it still recording me.

He went to push me lightly, but I threw myself back, making the chair fall over, and I couldn't stop laughing, till tears nearly came. He laughed a huge animated laugh, which he always did, which I usually laughed at anyway. And that just made me unstoppable laughter worse.

After a good 5 minutes of us both laughing, we stopped and looked back to the questions again. Once I got over Simon literally TALKING TO A CAMERA, I became mesmerised by the way he planned the video out, making me do little skits with him for each question. It was pretty cool.

After we had finished, I was spread out across his bed, watching Simon upload the footage to his computer. I looked at the time on my phone, it was 11pm now. Damn, it had taken us a LONG time to film that video.

"What are we doing tommorow? I can't stand another day trapped in this house while you film and edit, your all so boring." I moaned, thinking about the next week.

"We can do something if you want. Yeah, I'll film and edit a bit more than I planned to tonight, so we can do whatever tomorrow." Simon said messing about with his computer.

I grinned to myself, thinking about spending the day with Simon.

"Like what though?" I asked, curiously.

"Anything." He said, still not talking his eyes of the computer.

"But like whaaaat??" I repeated.

"We could see what Lewis and Jj, and some other guys you need to meet anyway are doing?"

Ugh. I was really starting to hate meeting people. Not that all the people I had met went great, but the whole thing really stressed me out. Also, this kind of disappointed me; The idea of spending a day with Simon sounded pretty fun after tonight.

"Haven't I met enough people." I moaned laughing.

"You've been living with us for 3 weeks and you haven't even met half of our friends Charlie" Simon said.

"I knoooow." I sighed. "Anyway, I'm going to head to bed now, let you get on with your editing shit."

"Fine, I'll see you bright and early tomorrow morning." He replied, in a sing song voice, as I left and headed back to my own room.