nine

It was weird to think just how much had changed since I found Josh again, but thinking about that only made me miss him. It was such a shame that he had to travel so soon after I arrived here. I really did miss him.

I was over whelmed by all the people welcoming me, some I recognised, like Ethan Harry and Tobi who gave me massive hugs and then there was Jamie, or who I thought was called Jamie but everyone called him JME and seen as though we were here to film his music video I reckoned it was just his artist name or whatever.

He came and said hi to me and ended up asking me if wanted to actually be in the music video, and I obviously said no thanks but then Simon convinced me.

"Yoo, Charlie." Jme started talking to me once everyone had greeted everyone. "Are you gonna be in the video?"

"Oh nooo, it's fine I'll just watch." I said, laughing.

"Nope, your being in it Charlie. We are just rolling around on Segways anyway." Simon said laughing. I was glad he was staying with me. But I also felt bad he had to pretty much baby sit me whilst Josh wasn't here.

"I've never ridden a Segway!" I laughed back.

Then Ethan came running towards me, holding a toy car..?

"Here, you can use this Charlie!" He handed it to me as I burst out laughing.

"Probably better than a Segway really."

It was hilarious filming it seen as though everyone was on segways falling off and I was just drifting in this toy car. We had been filming for like 20 minutes, just messing about when Josh rang me so I headed outside to answer.

"Hi!!" I said down the phone, so excited to hear his voice.

"Hiya Charlie? You okay?" He asked sounding uneasy.

"Yeah, besides missing you. Why, what's up?" I asked.

"I saw the video you filmed on Simons channel.." He said sighing.

"Was I not supposed to be in any videos?" I said confused, scared I had done something wrong.

"No no, I just thought I could introduce you to YouTube first seen as though your my sister, but I'm not mad at you." He said. I frowned, realising i wasn't even thinking about this when we filmed it.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think. Are you annoyed at Simon?" I said, hoping he wouldn't be.

"Yeah. I told him I was wanting to film a video with you but was too scared you wouldn't want to for a while, seen as though people freaked out when you were in the stream I did. I'm not even that bothered that you were in the video, I just told Simon I was going to ask you to me in mine when I got home and he's gone and done this." He said moodily.

"Josh, he wasn't intending that at all, we just were bored and he wanted to film a q and a." i said trying to calm him down.

"Don't side with him Charlie, he knew exactly what he was doing."

"Josh don't be like this." I said. He ended the call as I did. I started to panic, not wanting to start drama from the minute I got here.

"Hey you alright?" Lewis voice made me jump, as I turned to see him smiling at me from the door way.

"Yeah I'm fine, it was just Josh, I'm just missing him that's all." I smiled back. Then Simon came from behind him and smiled.

"You ready to go for some food?" He said and I nodded.