Chapter 3

Hi everyone! Sorry for the last chapter and it being so small. I was typing it from my phone so it looked like I typed more. But HOPEFULLY, this one seems longer! XD So, please enjoy it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ellis's POV~

They were shocked to see us and for some odd reason, I kept looking to my left at Nick. I had this weird feeling in my gut, something like a mixture of guilt, and that I would need to make a very hard decision. But I didn't know why so I just smiled. My mind kept going back to the dream I had... Hopefully, it won't come true... I thought and shook away the thought. Nothing like that will obviously happen..., right?

We all said hi and the three showed us around. I stayed behind with Nick and he laughed slightly seeing that I was looking at Zoey. I used to have a thing for her when she and her team helped us bring the bridge down when I had my Jimmy Gibbs Jr. car. Those days were probably a lot more fun, to be honest...

I blushed when Zoey turned and I hid my face with my hat so she couldn't see that I had been looking at her. She turned back around, smirking a little bit, and went back to walking and talking about the area. Nick sighed and stopped walking. Me being the curious and worried guy I am, I stopped also and looked up at him.

"What's wrong Nick?" I asked. He walked up to me and puts his arm around my shoulder, "You know all the things I said before?" I look down. "Ya.... not nice things..." He sighs, "I was just kidding okay?" He says so softly and apologetic that I look up concerned. I've never heard or seen THIS side of Nick before but it was really nice. The weird feeling from before jolts through me again and while I was distracted, Nick suddenly takes off my hat and puts it on himself and starts running.

"Nick! Give mah hat back!" I yell playfully and he laughed. People watched us as I chased him and soon we caught up with Zoey and the others. "Where were you guys?" Rochelle asked motherly as always and I gasp for more air. "He... he took mah hat," I say and while Nick had his back turned I got the hat back. Zoey was trying to hold back a laugh and I blushed. Sure, she might be a little bit out of my league but she was the prettiest thing I've ever laid eyes on.

~~~~~~~~

Short I know.... but I'm really busy with homework and such.

~Trinity