Chapter 7 (Yeah you read that right!)

Oh my god, are all of us dreaming??

**Pinches skin**

OW! Whelp... I guess that answers it. There is a new freaking update for this story! It must be a miracle! 

Or just an unbusy time in my schedule.

But more likely a miracle because come on, I am always busy... 

Anywho... Are you all ready for this next chapter?? 

Warning, there will be smut due to the ending of the last chapter, and what I had already written prior to my hiatus. Also, due to my writing skills becoming a little better over the years, the style I write will be different. Hopefully, not too much of a change and you still like it though, haha. So without further adieu, let the chapter begin!

~~~

"I hoped my voice was good enough for him to hear me as I shouted, "Nick!" Luckily, he turned around with a VERY surprised look on his face. He ran towards me and I could see that he had obviously been crying. "E-Ellis....? Oh my god..... Y-you little asshole...! I thought... I thought you were dead! I stayed up all goddamn night... But, you never woke up.." I hugged him tightly and he placed my hat on my head.

We start to walk to the safe room and once we get inside we close the door behind us. "Nick? How scared were ya?" I laugh. But there was only silence at first. Then, Nick rolled his eyes. "From one to ten? Five..." I smirk and poke his side, "Man, you were at the LEAST a seven." He gave me a look and then hugged me deeply. "I was definitely a ten..." I smiled up at him and stood up on my toes to reach his face and kiss him.

~~~

"So... just me and you or should we go find the others?" Ellis asked and Nick shrugged, still holding the younger male in his arms. He was afraid that if he let go, this might only be a dream. 

"This is the next safe room. So they'll be here when they get here." Ellis nods and peered over Nick's shoulder, his eyes catching sight of a rundown, beaten up couch. He let go of Nick's embrace and shuffled over to the couch longingly, needing to sit down. My body hurts like hell...

When Nick sat down next to him, Ellis immediately changed position and laid on his back, head on Nick's lap. He looked up into Nick's eyes and the two shared a smile. 

This left butterflies in Ellis' stomach. The smile on Nick's face was one he wished he could see every day. One that he only has had the pleasure of witnessing once or twice. Although his body did not allow it at first, Ellis slowly leaned up until their faces were centimeters apart.

**Yay! Smut time! XD If you want to skip, just look for the bolded words**

Nick smirked and Ellis leaned closer, connecting their lips together. This caused Nick to kiss him back, hungrily, and as if Ellis was his only life source. 

They kissed for a while, Nick being as gentle as possible until Ellis runs his fingers through his hair and tugs gently. A low growl erupts from Nick's throat and he bites gently on Ellis' bottom lip for entrance. 

However, being the stubborn little asshole that he is, he keeps his lips tightly together.

This causes Nick to become annoyed and his hand goes down Ellis' body, his soft touches tickling Ellis slightly. This makes him gasp and gives Nick the perfect opportunity to deepen the kiss, his tongue slipping inside the other's mouth. 

The two fought for a while, tongues going at it, their bodies moving together, and their breathing heavy. Ellis soon let go for air, resting his forehead against Nick's.