Author's Note (I'm so sorry!!)

Before anyone tries to find me and kill me, I want to say how sorry I am for never updating this. I have had a very busy life since the last time I updated this story. Chapter 6 was published Aug 13, 2017. It is now July 26, 2019. I know I should not have to give an explanation for my absence, but due to DMs and such, I feel it is necessary. 

 I have been dual-enrolled since my junior year of high school and graduated this past May. I am continuing my schooling at the college I dual-enrolled at, and because of that, my summer has been really busy. 

Not only have I been taking two classes this summer, but I also work at the college as a Writing Center tutor. Yep, I get paid to help people with their essays. 

I hope to continue this story and some others I have abandoned, as well as maybe write a few more that I have been working on in my free time. 

I have a new story I wrote in my creative writing class that I published on here if you all want to read it too! It is not a fanfiction, it is completely something I created and actually kind of based off of a dream I had. It's called "Elements from Beyond the Forest" about four kingdoms and their heirs that possess the powers of the four elements earth, fire, water, and air. 

Thank you all for reading and if you would like more of this story as you have said in past comments, please feel free to leave some suggestions to help my creative juices come up with the next chapter!!

Love you all! 

~Trinity <3