Chapter 3

We were on our way back to the dorms. Hanabusa, Ichijo and I were walking along side each other. Both of them telling me the upcoming events at our school, however Hanabusa was a little more enthusiatic than Ichijo. I giggled at the spontaneous boy next to me. The three of us were in the back of the group and we were quickly falling behind everyone else though none of us noticed. We were so caught up in our conversation that I had just noticed how high the sun was getting already. I turned white. The smile dropped from my face instantly an I break into a run towards the dorms. Oh no how could I have not noticed the sun! I can't be burned again...
"(Y/n)!" Called Hanabusa behind me. Since I had broken into my fastest sprint I could see the night dorm in front of me already. I'm almost there I can make it! I think to myself as I glance back up to the morning orange sky awaiting for its deadly sun. I had burst through the gates then barged through the door and dropped to my knees in exhaustion.

I panted trying to catch my breath then sighed in relief and worry. I feel bad since I suddenly sprinted off from Ichijo and Hanabusa I left them really far behind. It's probably going to take them a while to get back here...
"Hey (y/n) why did you run off like that?" My eyes widened as I heard Ichijo's voice behind me and I could feel my body stiffen in shock. How could they have caught up so fast? I thought to myself. I was sure there was an enormous spatial distance between us.
"I-I'm sorry but. The sun. Was getting high..." My voice sounded dry and I paused between each couple of words still gasping for breath.
"Oh right your skin condition!" Hanabusa pointed out.
"I'm sorry I got you distracted and almost allowed for you to get injured." Said Ichijo a worried look rested upon his gentle face. I swallowed. Hoping this time my voice won't sound as harsh.
"No worries. It was my fault for getting distracted in the first place. Plus no harm done." I gave both of them a smiled and they returned that smile back to me. "Well it's getting early I should probably get to bed."
"Yea I'm exhausted." Said Hanabusa with a tired look in his eyes as he yawned.
"Do you know where your room is (y/n)?" Asked Ichijo a smile still resting upon his lips.
I nodded "Yep. Yuki showed me it before I went into the classroom."
"Ok that's good then I guess we will say goodnight."
I nodded once again." Goodnight."
"Yea good night." Said Hanabusa as he looked at me with those tired eyes of his.
"I will see you both tomorrow dark and late." (haha you get it! It's like bright and early but for them it's- yea I'm going to stop...--) I said before I had even realized it so I just smiled nervously at my stupid joke and quickly walked up the stairs to my dorm room. Dark and late!!! What was I thinking! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

As I was scolding myself in side my head I was oblivious to where I was king and walked straight into someone.
"Oh I'm so sorry!" I quickly apologized and the looked up. "Oh K-Kaname! I'm really sorry." He only returned my nervous and flustered gaze with a small smile.
"Not at all the fault was mine."
"I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going and then..."
"It's fine. Now you should get to be its already getting bright out." I nodded and walked past him my steps in a bit of a hurry.
I paused and turned around. "Oh Kaname?" He did the same. "Thank to again for earlier today." His eyes widen very slightly as if recalling something.
"Of course." He smiled softly at me.
"Good night." I said one last time and walked off to my room which was now right in front of me. Once I closed my door I barely heard a voice coming back from the hallway. It was barely audible and I wondered if I had imagined it.
"Good night... (Y/n)." For some reason I could feel slight blush rise to my cheeks. What all he said was good night? Everyone says good night. Plus it might have just been my imagination. There nothing to be worked up about! Just remember Hanabusa and Ichijo! They both said goodnight to you! That only made me blush a little more. Oh great! It means nothing!!! SO RELAX AND JUST GET SOME SLEEP!

Despite my constant attempts to not think about the three boys these kinds of thoughts continued as I got ready for bed and tried to fall asleep. However my heart and mind would not let that happen. I yawned and reached over to my bed side table where I had my phone on the plug charging. Maybe some music will help me get my mind off things. I scroll down to a playlist I made just for anime theme songs and Kpop. The music switches from INFINITE 'bad' to BTOB 'wow' to Angel Beats opening. Singing the songs in my head and focusing only on the lyrics in melody help get my mind off things and I quickly fall into a deep sleep which I gladly welcome. Grateful to get away from any trouble this world has to offer by escaping to my own little world inside my mind...