Chapter 11

Red filled my vision, but things were slowly going black. It hurts. This pain in my neck. This sound of swallowing is chilling. This breath on my neck is hypnotizing as were the hands. Stop. I want you to stop. I want to get away. I want to speak. Why is the pain decreasing? Is it finally stopping? Am I going to be able to escape this... whatever it is? A light burst opened and I realized its a figure in a door way. I can't make out who it is. They're yelling. Why are they yelling? Are they yelling at me? At him? What did I do? Did I do something forbidden? Who are you and the person gripping me? I don't know anything. I just know that its getting dark. I can't see. I can't hear.

Light pierced my closed eyes forcing my brain to wake up. I groaned and rolled over and hid under the covers. I went to bed so early yesterday that its still early in the day. Finally the light from the sun was getting to be too much for me and I sat  up in my bed and stretched. Yawning, I got out of bed, but I didn't feel right. My vision started to blur and the edges were darkened as I started to loose a bit of balance, but slowly I started to regain control. 

"I don't feel too good..." I mumbled to myself and leaned on the side of the bed until I felt completely better. Standing up straight again, I walked to the curtains and closed them. Having a bad relationship with the sun means it just puts me in a bad mood whenever I see it.

I knew no one would be up yet, but I was really hungry and I was in the mood for breakfast. Maybe I'll even make some pancakes for everyone before they wake up. This might be a good way for me to make it up to them for my running away. I hope vampire actually eat. Do they eat?Well I really hope they do. I smile and walk down stairs in my pajamas to the kitchen. I quickly start making a pancake batter and heat up a pan on the stove. I wanted to make chocolate chip pancakes, but I looked in all the cabinets and didn't find any chocolate chips. I pouted and then looked to see if there were any bananas. I was really happy when I did indeed find some bananas. I put them on a cutting board and started cutting them up thinly with a knife. I couldn't help it and ate one of the banana slices. I smiled to myself as I continued making the pancakes and they started stacking.

I don't know how much time has passed until I was on the last batch of pancakes and I was cutting the last of the bananas up. I was humming to myself when all of the sudden I heard a voice behind me. I quickly turned around to see who it was and in the process I accidentally cut my hand. I clutched my hand and bit my lip as the pain stung.

"Senri!" I growled, a bit upset the he scared me so much that I cut mu hand. The blood started to drip off my hand and on to the floor.

His eyes widened and took a step forward worriedly but stopped himself and quickly covered his nose and mouth with his own two hands, his eyes flashing red for a split second.

"Well don't just stand there! Can you get me a towel, rag, or anything to stop the bleeding." I looked down at my hand and couldn't even see the cut as it was hidden by the pool of blood. I used my other hand to put pressure to try and slow the bleeding.

Senri looked like he was holding his breath and rushed to grab a washcloth and then came over to me. Much more slowly, he stared at my blood stained hand as he took my hand in his. Before I even realized what he was about to do, he took my hand to his lips and liked the blood off my hand. I blushed brightly and my eyes widened to twice its size.

"W-what are you doing Senri?!" I tried to take my hand away, but he kept a firm grip on it. His eyes were glowing as he continued to lick the sensitive cut. "Stop it Senri!" I growled as I was worried he was going t bite me and I would be turned into a vampire myself. I looked away not wanting to see what he was going to do, but before I knew it I felt two sharp pains on my hand. I quickly turned my head and looked back at him and saw he was sucking my blood, fangs and all.

Not being able to stop myself, I started crying in fear that I would be turned into a vampire. "Senri.. Please stop!" I sobbed, begging and pleading. With that, his eyes widened and he immediately stopped when he heard me sob. Looking into his grayish blue eyes, I saw sadness and regret and I myself felt horrible. In an instant he tightly tied the washcloth around my wound and hugged me. I was about to push away and reject his hug, but something stopped me and instead I wrapped my arms around him. I was a bit shocked by his hug and hid my tear stained face in his chest. I was still worried that I was going to become a vampire, but I was even more worried about Senri and how he was feeling after this. For all I know this could have been instinct when he smelled blood. I don't think he would ever do this on purpose and he did stop when he saw and heard that I was crying. 

"I'm sorry..." He said and tightened the hug slightly. 

"It's alright I forgive you..." 

He stepped back a moment and looked into my eyes confused and a bit shocked. "You do?"

All I could do was smile up at him cutely and wipe the tears from my eyes nodding my head. "Of course I do. I don't think you really meant to do that."

He smiled gently down at me and patted my head.

"Thank you," he said.