Chapter 10

I sighed in relief as Hanabusa let go and the rest of the vampires walked down the stairs. "Look.. I'm sorry I ran away like that to be completely honest it wasn't fair for me to do that. I mean after all you haven't hurt me yet so why would you hurt me now. Plus its not like you asked to be vampires in the first place well at least I don't think thats how it works. Is that how it works? Erm sorry Im going to shut up now.." I blushed out of embarrassment and smiled awkwardly up at them. They smiled back gently or smirked in amusement all of which felt comforting. "I'm planning on staying here. I have no intention of leaving or running away like that again." I smile gently my blush having gone down.

"Good we are happy to have you here. And I give you my word that you will not be harmed here (y/n)." Said Kaname as he put a hand over his heart and bowed politely.

"Thank you Kaname but even without that promise I would still have felt safe around all of you." I giggled slightly and smiled cutely up at them. Their smiles got slightly bigger in response. "So... I'm guessing that the day class students have no knowledge about you being vampires? Don't worry I won't say anything to anyone I promise." I smiled and Kaname walked up to me and patted my head gently. 

"Come now. We should all go to class, but (y/n) stay here. I'm sure you must be tired I want you to rest." said Kaname as his hand was removed from the top of my head and he stepped closer to the door motioning for the others to follow him.

"Yes (y/n) please get some rest you do look a little tired and I would hate for you to tire yourself out it isn't healthy especially for humans." Ichijo smiled down at me with slight concern that an older brother was likely to have and I couldn't help but to smile at the feeling. His loving eyes looking down at me made my heart skip a beat and i bit the bottom of my lip out of habit. 

"S-sure." I blushed lightly and smiled awkwardly as I realized I wasn't exactly tired at all and was more than ready to go to class again. I watched as Kaname, Ichijo, Hanabusa, Ruka, Akatsuki, Rima and a couple other vampires walked ahead out of the front doors. Senri, however paused infant of me for a moment.

"Here." He said without even looking at me and continued walking after having handing me his whole box of pocky. I looked at him shocked and blushed lightly smiling as I watched him walk out of the door to catch up with the rest of the night students who were already at the gate awaiting their screaming fans from the day class. It was easy to see why they were in love with them, but also hard to understand their love. Their love was based solely on looks.. it made me wonder just how many of them actually took the time to get to know them. It was kind of sad to think about really. I mean sure it must be flattering for them, but if it were me? I dont know I would feel that my looks is all that I was worth. But its not like I'm as pretty as Ruka or Rima so theres no reason to even think of something like this. I roll my eyes as I cross the room going up the stairs heading to my room on the second floor. I walk down the long extravagant hall way of the night dorm and go straight to my room. Once there I go to the couch incorporated to the wall with a window just above it and open the window. Immediately I was greeted with the screams of the girls who were going over the top with their fangirling tonight. My view from my window allowed me to see the crowded entrance and where the night class was walking in the middle of the day class. My vision could just barely make out Kaname turning around and I think he smiled slightly and waved to me. I blushed lightly and shyly waved back smiling slightly. Once he turned around I closed my window and backed up to my bed in the center of my room and laid down yawning. I guess I was more tired than I thought because I had fallen asleep before I even got under the covers. I guess Kaname and Ichijo were right.