Chapter 6

I hurriedly went upstairs to grab my parasol just in case something like yesterday were to happen again. Then we all walked out of the dorm together some more excited than others *cough* Hanabusa *cough*cough*. His excitement only increased as the gates opened to reveal screaming fan girls.
"What's he so excited about? I just sit get it." I complained to no one in particular. As we walked down the uh path? I heard a couple whispers around me.
"Who's that?"
"Is she new?"
"Lucky! She gets to be in the night class!"
"I'm so jealous haha!"
"Oh she's so pretty."
"They do realize I can hear them right?" I said to myself. I heard a sigh next to me.
"They don't use common sense when it comes to those monsters." Said Zero glaring at the fangirls. I stopped walking right next to him.
"Zero right? Don't you think that's a little too harsh calling someone a monster." I squinted my eyes a bit, but still spoke in a sweet voice so he wouldn't get mad at my impertinence.
He briefly looked down at me for a moment then back to the girls. "Not if that's what they really are." He sighed and glared harder at the fangirls.
"Oi! (Y/n)!" I looked over to Hanabusa who was far ahead and waving at me. "Come on we are going to be late to class!"
"I'm coming!" I yelled back. "Sorry Zero I have to go bye!" I said and ran off to catch up.
"Yea bye..."

"So what did you two talk about?" Asked Hanabusa with mixed emotions in his eyes such as anger and annoyance.
"Oh um he kinda insulted you guys and I just asked why he would say such a thing. He was kinda rude about it..." I pouted. I really hate it when people say mean things about others. It could really hurt someone...
"Typical... Just pay him no mind." I nodded but still continued to think about him even as we took our seats in class.

"(Y/n) (l/n)." I snapped out of my thoughts and came back to reality when I heard my name being called from the teacher? Oh the teachers here. Wait why did he say my name? What am I supposed to do! I pleadingly looked at Kaname next to me to tell me what I was supposed to do.
"Go to the front your going to be introduced again." He whispered to me. I mouthed thank you and walked to the front.
"Well class this is (y/n) (l/n), though you probably met her already durning my absence. Since you all are the pride of this school I expect you to treat her well." After his speech, he told me I could go sit back down. Well that was pointless... I then went back to my thoughts while the teacher taught us about stuff I already knew. Before I knew it I could feel the atmosphere in the classroom change dramatically and as I looked around me I noticed that the teacher had vanished and everyone in the room seemed tense.
"A-are you guys ok?"
"Just fine." Said Kaname and I could have sworn his eyes just glowed red.

Class ended right after that moment and as I packed my stuff I looked around the room for Hanabusa and Akatsuki since they both told me that they wanted to walk back with me.
"Hey Ichijo? Have you seen where Akastuki and Hanabusa went."
"Oh those two left right when class ended."
"Ok thanks." I said and went to go look for them. That's weird since they both said they wanted to walk back why did they ditch me? Maybe something wrong? 

I heard a fan girl scream coming from the side of the gate that blocked off the night dorms. There were a lot of trees and bushes so I tried to make my way through as quickly and as silently as possible.

To my right I heard Hanabusa's voice. "You're so mean Yuki." I hid in the bushes and watched two girls squeal while they watched Akatsuki grab Yukis weapon while she was in a fighting stance and Hanabusa behind Akatsuki. "The only reason we came out here tonight was because we smelled blood. You know the real reason we came out here tonight." His eyes... They're red! I'm not imagining it they definitely turned red... "Ah you smell so nice."
"Ah I don't believe it! Idol said we smell nice!" Said one of the day class girls.
"Listen here Aido!" She stiffened up. "If you so much as lay a finger on one of these girls! I will..." Yuki lost her stance as Hanabusa grabbed the staff and used it to bring himself closer to her until his hand rested in hers.
"Did you fall? What smells good Yuki, is the smelly of your blood." He brought her hand to his mouth. Though it looked like she was desperately trying to get away from him, he was able to keep hold of her wrist without a struggle.
"Aido!"
"Really... It is so... Tempting." He opened his mouth and his fangs were clearly made visible but then plunged into Yuki's palm.
"Are those fangs?"
"He's a vampire!" Said the day class girls. What is going on here! I covered my hand over my mouth in complete shock.
"Aido! Let go!"Yuki thrashed around desperately.
"Oh but I want more." Hanabusa said while he drew back away from her hand. The day class girls fainted from being in shock as Hanabusa adjusted Yuki's color to have a better view of her neck.
"May I part take from your neck?"
"No you can't have any at all now let go of me!" During all of this Akatsuki just watched with his hand rubbing his neck saying nothing like he didn't see anything, but finally he spoke up.
"Hanabu-" he was cut short by a sudden entrance of Zero pointing a gun to Hanabusa.
"Drinking blood on school grounds is strictly forbidden." Said Zero in an icy voice. "Has the smell of blood made you loose control... Vampire?" So they are vampires!
"Zero hold on!" Said Yuki.
"But I already tasted her." Hanabusa licked his lips as if reminiscing.