Chapter 1

Third Person:
Rainbow, Applejack, Pinkie, Fluttershy, Rarity, Celestia, Luna & Cadence were all in the throne room talking. "How long has it been since we have seen her or flash" Celestia asked. "About a year and a half maybe" rainbow said. "Well we have heard from her through letters but not actually seen her" rarity said. "I wonder where they are" cadence said. "I am worried for her I mean she is my family technically so of course I worry about her" cadence said. "Everyone calm down" luna said. Suddenly a group of Foals ran in. The kids ran to their respective mothers. Apple Tart (filly) ran to applejack, Rose Blossom (filly) ran to Fluttershy, Lightning Flash (colt) ran to rainbow dash, Bubble Berry (colt) ran to pinkie, Crystal Jewel (filly/dragon) ran to Rarity, Skylar (filly) ran to cadence, Illusion (colt/discord) ran to Celestia & Astra (filly) ran to luna. Then all the guys ran in out of breath. "You know for kids they are very energetic and powerful, I mean you have a strong earth pony (Apple tart), a very fast Pegasus (lightning), a very energetic little pony (bubble berry), a powerful unicorn/dragon(crystal), you have a half discord half Alicorn (illusion), a smart little alicorn (night bright), a bossy little alicorn (skylar), an then a quiet little Pegasus (rose)" spike said. Everyone just laughed. "I am the god of chaos and they are more chaos then me" discord said. Everyone laughed again. Then the door flung open and a hooded figure came bursting in with 2 other smaller figures with it. "Who is that" Celestia asked. The figure pulled down its hood revealing.....