Chapter 3

Third Person:
Everyone was in the throne room talking when a figure burst in. She was a black filly with a dark green mane and she had a horn with holes in it and wings. Everyone stood shock but dawn and dusk stood protectively in front looking angry. "get out dark embrace" dawn said. "Well if it isn't the little prince and the little princess, why don't you go crying to your parents, oh right you can't" she said laughing. She shot a green beam at dawn and dawn shot back with magenta magic beam. She stopped it easily and then dusk attacked with orange magic and dark embrace yelled "I will be back" as she ran out. Everyone stared at them. "Well, that was proposturous she should have at least asked how we were dealing with our parents missing in action" dawn said. "Great now we have more eggheads" rainbow dash said. "We prefer intelligent or smart" dusk said smiling. Then lightning flew up to them. "I bet you can't even fly yet, little kids" he said. "Lightning" rainbow scolded. "I bet we could beat you in a race" they said together. "No way, impossible" he said. "Let's go then" dusk said. They three flies lined up and then shot off. But by then end of the race it was dusk then lightning then dawn. "Geez what did you have for breakfast" lightning said. "Nothing, we were attacked remember" dawn said. "Alright off to bed everyone" Celestia said. Everyone went to their rooms they stay in Canterlot castle.